Sunday, December 31, 2006

ByeBye Year 2006…..

One day more or should I say few hours more, we should be prepared and get ready to countdown for the New Year 2007. Year 2006, consider a very tough year for me. Studies, relationship and friendship are up and down, and I am very thankful that my beloved family, and close friends kept me accompanied throughout the whole year 2006, lifted me up when I fall, shared my happiness and sadness Without them, I might just mentally breakdown and cry it out loud *sob sob*.

Every year, my mom and I will definitely go to the temple and pray in order to wish for a better and smooth year ahead. Although I prayed, but I know there will be some challenges are still waiting me, in order for me to grow up, be mature and improve my management skills and etc *determined*. So I have to be brave to solve it and handle it positively. I know all those challenges will definitely bring us some hints and lead us to a better life later on. Sin Ling, stand up and be brave to all those problems, I am very sure that I can handle it very well :) *gambateh*.

I am a girl who like to celebrate all those festivals included Hari Raya, Deepavali, Christmas and etc. So absolutely there will be some activities carried on during this weekend in turn to say goodbye to year 2006 and welcome a better year 2007 *hurray*.


29/12/2006 (Friday)

My housemate, my bf and I went for a midnight movie (Eragon) at Central Square, sp, 11.15pm. It is a very nice and emotional movie, and I cried in the cinema *so embarrassing* when the uncle die. I just can’t stop my tear from rolling down.

But I am still thinking of all those main character in those big movies are so useless and hopeless like Eragon, Lord of the rings and etc *hehe no offense*. Actually all those heroes are the knights who always protected the main character from harm and injury. So, the main character is just another idiot. But it is still a nice movie, why don’t you give a try? Want to see the trailer? Just click here

Eragon Poster, the uncle die (third from the left), i cried and the actress very pretty (Arya).


30/12/2006 (Saturday)

Today I woke up late again and I had two hotdogs and a cup of Milo for lunch. I am not kept fits and no such word ‘keep fit’ in my dictionary. After that, we went for a badminton game from 5pm – 8pm, a last badminton game for year 2006. We have a lot of fun, healthy, made a lot jokes, tried to kill the opponent during the games, photo section and definitely gossip chit chat. After the game, we totally exhausted and hungry, so we went for a mamak stall and I order my favourite bihun tom yam *yum yum*…

The photo section during the badminton game, from left sin ling (Tomato face), goh and yen chiew :)


My favourite Dish - Bihun TOM YAM *yum yum*

After the dinner, we straight went to the Billion Shopping mall to buy the junk foods and alcoholic drink for the Saturday night fever. I bought a bottle of pink vodka for RM7.95 and it contained 5% of alcohol. OK, at first I just want to buy Shandy because I am not really a good wine drinker but I was being warned by my housemate, yen chiew because Shandy is just for kids not for adults *darn*, so I have no options. I don’t want to drink Carlsberg and etc because it has a bitter smell so yen chiew recommended me the pink vodka.

Don't know which one to choose, orange (RM 6.95) or pink vodka (Rm7.95) *grin*


Carlsberg, pink vodka and red wine in the ice box, no fridge la... :p


Junk Food of the day, it cost me RM3.00 for each person *darn*


My blue bear bear cup, nice or not *wink wink*


The wine drinking section began...


My Pink vodka, pink pink pinky... :)

I still can remember very clearly that when I was young, I went to Australia and have wine testing and I slept the whole journey. Yesterday night, we have a movie marathon while drinking my beloved vodka, I like it, it like a fruit juice and I am in heaven ~~~. My face was hot, red, and feel like sleeping. In order to prove that I am not drunk, I went to a very famous nasi lemak stall and I ate 3 nasi lemak in one shot, I am the champion of my house ~~~~. Came back at 3am and straightaway on my bed *Zzzzzz*…

Today woke up at 12.45pm, no muscle ache and etc, so tonight I am going to wear nicely and go countdown for New Year 2007. I hope you have a nice day too *muakz muakz and hugz hugz*… :)

Happy New Year 2007 to you all and Bubye Year 2006.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope all your wishes come true, whatever you prayed for in the temple. and lots of yumyumtomyummmmm to spice up your life!

Have a wonderful 2007. Cheers!

L B said...

You had 3 nasi lemak, and you were sober when you did that? How many wold you eat if you weren't?!! LOL! Having a nice time right up to the end , eh? Tomato fun! No! No! I don't have any babies yet!! Next year? LOL.. Happy 2007, Wee Sin Ling!

King's wife said...

Don't cry. Out with the old, in with the new!
Have a great 2007. Happy New Year!

Selba said...

3 hours 40 minutes more.. then Happy New Year 2007!!!

Hope your wish comes true... :)

I need to start to make a list wish and resolution for 2007... hehehe

c a r c a r said...

why i heard something is roaring just now? scared me leh! hahaha...

happy new year to u girl! HUGS!~

Sin Ling said...

may - thank you may jie jie, same wishes go to you and your family. hHappy new year 2007 and have a wonderful year ahead, i am my tom yam and you have your durian to spice up your life... :)

lb - it is a small nasi lemak, not those huge huge one, one nasi lemak only RM0.50 and it is tasty compare to others. I only can eat 2 big pack of nasi lemak only, my favourite, cant help it.
lb faster have babies then can post baby's picture already, one of your new year resolution? Happy new year 2007, klang klang lb.. :)

King's wife - thank you king's wife, new year, new hope, new dream, bad stuff away from me, all the best to you and same wishes go to you and your lovely family.. :)

Selba - Happy new year 2007, did you countdown yesterday night? Um, new year resolution, dont have anything yet, but will try fix it one day like you.. hope you have a better, blessed and smooth year ahead.. :D

carcar - where got roaring? No No NO carcar you are save here, LOL. happy new year 2007 to you and your family, big hugz for you, i need it.. :p

a^ben said...

aiyoyoyo!!! i suka itu seaweed!!!! sedap hor?! the chili one also nice~ wahahahhaha!

happy new yr pad pad queen~ :X

Chen said...

3 nasi lemak????
wah...
u really have good appetite :D

Happy New Year, Sin Ling :)
Wish u a successful year ahead & may all your dreams come true :)

Sin Ling said...

a^ben - the seaweed sangat duper super sedap, my favourite, i like the wasabi and the chili one, original, nah... tak mahu! happy new year 2007 to you and your family, the king of io ka ch'ng.. :D

chen - chen, in order to prove that i am not drunk so ate 3 nasi lemak, i think that time i am in heaven so dont know i ate that much also, but dont worry, small small packed only. LOL
Happy new year to you and liucas, hope all ur wishes come true, same wishes go to liucas too.. :)

Winn said...

happy new year gal!

Sin Ling said...

winn winn jie jie - liucas make you angry ar? patience ya, happy new year to you and liucas too.. :)

Chen said...

hehehehe... proven u r drunk liao :P
my doggy is ah boy leh, not Liucas
nyek nyek :D

Unknown said...

Happy New Year! Good to see another blogger in EsPee. Haha.

sengkor said...

eat 3 nasi lemaks still say not drunk? haha..

Sin Ling said...

chen - hehe sorry ah boy, i think i am drunk *fainted*... :D

bernard - welcome to my little world, bernard, drop by more, hope you have a wonderful year ahead, happy new year 2007... :)

Sengkor - small pack of nasi lemak only, i think you can eat up to 5, come sp i bring you to go eat.. :)

L B said...

So, how are the exams getting along? Pass? Fail? Go to Jail?.. *grin* Nevermind, I will get some Ngar Choi Kai for you!

Sin Ling said...

lb - very sad case, a lot of preparation still need to be done *sob sob*. Yeah i love ngar choi kai, confident recovered... :)