Saturday, December 16, 2006

Memories...

There he goes, given a lot space to him, end up I am alone again in the house.

I miss our memories. One and half years ago, he took an umbrella and walk to my hostel while raining, we walked together to the bus station and wait for university bus.

After few months, we changed to non hostelite, he everyday fetched me to class by his motor and I hugged him.

After few more months, he has his current car and I brought my own car, started to fetch his course mates and I stated to carpool with my brother. No more hugging…

Today, no more hugging, no more goodbye, standing behind his car and see his car getting far away from me, standing alone with my umbrella in the rain, speechless…

Time pass by, we have change, no more hugging, no more cheek kissing, no more dating, no more…

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ack!! Ack!! Triple ack! So sad... I can picture the scene in my mind.. with soundtrack by Sandy Lam.. Aww!
I wonder what it is that pulls people apart heartlessly like this. I have no straight answers despite years and years of research and trial and error and pulling at my make-believe beard. It is truly incomprehensible.. Yet, there must be a Light at the End of the Tunnel, somewhere.. A Soul Mate!

Anonymous said...

awww... *hugs*

things will turn out okay. with or without him. they always do, in time. hang in there...

Anonymous said...

HEHEHEHE .... dun worry, now no hug with him but can squeeze nenas juice from his leg ma
now u better think of ur children name with him bah la rather than ranting here ..
its fruitless ranting here
just spend ur life with him bah la
read more on married tiger dun forget
:D

sengkor said...

s'ok, there's always sunshine after the rain.

Sin Ling said...

lb - christmas is coming, i can see a little bit of joy and light from the end of the tunnel, but is santa, probably santa is my soul mate. haha, thank for the advices, very touched *sob*

may - i will be patient, i know one day thing will not just turn out okay but it will be better. thank may *hugz hugz*

en tao bak - Jermyn seow, i am still single and availbale, not married yet ok? Lilian Too said that i will have a stable relationship for next year, or someone special will be turned out so no worries... :p

Sengkor - the weather after a heavily rain is the very hot one.. So hot hot and sexy sexy :)

Winn said...

hey sinling, one chapter closed and another awaits ya?

Sin Ling said...

winn - it happen like a series, one episode followed by another episode.. :) hope the next episode is a happy ending..

Chen said...

tomorrow is a new day :)

Sin Ling said...

chen - everyday is a new days.. :)