Monday, December 11, 2006

I am the director for my weekend.....

Good morning to everyone, *yawn yawn* I have a very happening weekend so far, up and down mixing emotional. Want to listen to my story?


Saturday (9/12/2006)

My god brother and I went to PC fair in centre square, sp. OMFG, it is the lousiest PC fair that I have even seen in my life (cross my finger). There are only a few shops displayed their products, there are no pretty girls, handsome guys and free mouse pad too. Um, what a disappointment.

There is only 2 shops displayed digital camera, one is canon, and another one is Teica, some china brand less company. Obviously, canon will be too expensive for me and as a student I don’t think I can afford it, partly stingy also :p . Then I found the Teica brand ‘5 in 1’ digital camera. Woh la la… it included webcam, voice recorder, video, digital camera, mp3 and mp4, it only RM559 and it left 4 stocks only.

Aiyoyo so seducing la, the salesman let me hold the camera and played with it. I almost fainted, too happy already. I can’t find a picture to show you because you know, china brand ma, you know their ability is to copy people’s model and modify.

Back to the story, so I decided to make a call to my brother and told him about this cheap multifunction digital camera:

Me: Hallo.
Brother: Hallo.
Me: (manja manja) kor kor, I want to buy digital camera, very cheap you know, it only rm559 and…
Brother: Don’t buy the digital camera now.
Me: (still manja) But kor, it is 5 in1 digital cameras, and got webcam….
Brother: Don’t buy anything now.
Me: (manja is not going to work) But kor, it is 12 mega pixels and….
Brother: No matter what, don’t buy yet ok?
Me: oh (very tulan already but didn’t show it out), so tomorrow you come and visit me right?
Brother: Yes, so tomorrow I tell you why I don’t you to buy the digital camera now ok?
Me: ok, bubye T_T

End up I was nudging my god brother for the whole night, very tulan and he accompanied me to walk around and treat me a ‘chips more’ biscuit. Hehe :)


Sunday (10/12/2006)

My family came around 6.30pm to have dinner with me. Aiseh, very happy, totally forget about digital camera. My mother bought me some guava and apples. Woo, I love apple and I look like apple too *Blink Blink*. We ordered shark fins soap (yummy), steam fish, nestum prawn, vegetable and tau fu. It has been 2 months I didn’t get to eat such delicious food already, we chat and keep each other update.

Suddenly:

Brother: ling, you know why I don’t want to buy u a digital camera?
Me: Don’t know la, you asked me don’t buy then I won’t buy lo (showing sad face) :(
Brother: Because we don’t want to over pamper you.
Me: (thunderstorm, lighting flash by), don’t la, kor, very difficult to work without a camera.
Brother: you have a camera phone what.
Me: my camera phone is so lousy, no infrared, no Bluetooth, cable cannot transfer, camera not clear some more. Remember you bought for me last time?
Brother: next time ok?
Me: ok (force to say like this)…. T_T


My motorola handphone with my little doggie, is the lastest version of motorola handphone a few years ago, darn proud that time but now.....


After finished my dinner, they sent me home, spent some little quality times in my room, chit chat, and they gave me a hug and then they went back to penang….

And I cried the whole night, I just miss them. I also cannot tahan myself also, everytimes they came and I will cry the whole night when they went back. Although we just spent 3 hours, but it is enough for me to cry whole night, I love them, I miss them and my eyes like god fish now…

So the chronology of my weekend is Tulan → Happy → Sad → Miss them :)

By the way, I love my weekend. How about you?


This is my lovely family, from left, sin ling, mummy, brother and sister... :) big muakz to you all

10 comments:

L B said...

No camera, but you got Apples, and Guava, and a nice time with your family.. and you got a nice sense of humor!! Real tulan summore!! *grin*

a^ben said...

Here for the first time~ :D

nvm~ dun rush into buying cameras` next time will be cheaper de leh! :D

staying out really will miss family ha? I am lucky now still at home` :)

Anonymous said...

there'll be better and cheaper cameras next time, don't worry. then you'll be glad you didn't buy it this time around, and get a more canggih one a few months down the road. (that's how I console myself... heheheh!)

big hugz to you too!

Sin Ling said...

lb - apples and guava make me healthy, family make me happy and keep me accompany, tulan then really tulan la, no camera wat! hehe sense of humor tak tahu *whisper*.. :)

a^ben - ho ho ho welcome a^ben, hehe, thank for your comment and drop by too.
Ya lo, surely next time can get more cheaper digital camera, no need to rush..
ya la, now local also miss already, if next time go oversea then surely miss them very much. You lucky can stay with your family, got home cook food, jealous :(

May jie jie - This is how i console myself when come to shopping, i think you also right?
Surely after 4 months, can get more canggih, better quality, cheaper, show off and take photo to show you all.. Wa, good good good cant wait after 4 months :) hugz hugz..

sengkor said...

dun buy the so many in one stuff laa.... all also half baldi quality.. summore made in china..

Selba said...

Hi.. It's also my first time in here like a^ben.

You really have a cute blog :)

Sin Ling said...

sengkor - didnt buy already, thank for the advice and i will hunt for the best one if i have sufficient money :) did you have a digital camera?

Selba - welcome selba, welcome to my little world. hope you enjoy reading it.. :)

Winn said...

ehhhhh my comment lost??????:( *wails*

Chen said...

get a better quality camera when u have the $$$ :) Don't rush & don't get those chapalang brand ;) Get a camera which is a "camera", and not multi function camera with mp3 or mp4 player :P

Sin Ling said...

Winn - Dont know wo winn winn, sorry la make u feel so ma fan, thank for ur patient and leave the second comment :) appreciate it very much. Big big hugz for you...

Chen - ya lo, now want to save already, but i scared i am too stingy to use it, wahaha be patient and wait only lo.. :) thank chen for the advice