Friday, December 01, 2006

Chest infection…

My god brother was having fever and body ache after the blood donation which is 2 days ago. I gave him my “active 5” panadol and “bye-bye fever” in order to control his fever but it is getting more and more serious. I made sure he ate porridge everyday because if he eats bread then sure no energy one, what to do, he is a man…

Today, I successfully persuade him to go see our uni’s doctor which is FOC. What the hell, he got chest infection. How he get it? Kinda impossible because I stay under the same house, eat the same type of food, study the same course and slept almost the same time. How can he get it? No idea… The doctor said if the condition is getting more serious then tonight have to admit hospital. Niasing, you sure or not? @#$%^&*!@

He went back to ipoh today, his parents purposely drove to sp and fetched him back to ipoh. I think tonight he will be admitted to ipoh hospital. Oppssie, I shouldn’t ask him to accompany me for the blood donation, feel so guilty at this moment.

Brother get well soon and I will pray for you…

Will definitely keep my homework softcopy and update the lecture notes for you… :)

Suddenly feel so boring without his existence in sp… :’(

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyo, poor brother... hope he recovers soon!! don't feel guilty, it's not your fault that he's ill. it's the weekend now, you rest well yourself too, ok?

Sin Ling said...

Thank may, cant have a probable rest for this weekend because i have two reports need to submit on monday and saturday have classes somemore, sob sob :(

L B said...

REST, rest, rest a bit lah.. No need to stress yourself out too much, ok? Everything will be fine wan.. Take care, and have a peaceful weekend..

Samm said...

YA, MAN. DUN GAU-GAU-SIU OH. BETTER GO CHECK UP.

Samm said...

If you have the time, do participate in my McD widget, k. Click on the blue tab that says "click here to participate" at the bottom of the widget. Yhx. Hugz!!!

http://myorganiclife.blogspot.com/2006/12/i-want-curly-fries-nowwwww.html

Sin Ling said...

lb - Hey lb, i love saturday, i can sleep late, wake up late, no school for the next day, play whole day, rolling on my lovely bed, and go out for supper. i dont like sunday because the next day got class, bluek :P

samm - thank god, lucky it is not Pneumonia. he is getting better tonight and he will go for body check up tomolo. I think I need to take the photo of Mcd but the McD in sp is very kolot one, penang nicer.. I love McD muakz, cant wait..