Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Want to buy sanitary pad from me…..?

In this blardy university, we required to take three English papers, English for general purpose, English for specific purpose and lastly English for professional purpose, so fed up, tulan, miserable, until now still cannot find out the exact reason why we still need to take so many paper for English. Don’t care already @#$%^&*!@...

Currently, I am taking the last English paper, English for professional purpose. So our last assignment for this English paper is “Product Presentation”. My partner and I decided to present……

Sanitary Pad…. No No No ….


My new product - washable cloth menstrual pads.

Want to know more about woman, PMS (premenstrual syndrome), Christmas present?


Read more about Sanitary Pads…. :)


Have a nice day…


p/s: Today went to tesco and bought 4 hotdogs with RM 2.79, so blardy cheap and I finished two already :p

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL... *falling off chair*

Anonymous said...

oops, that was me, L B.... Blogger gone insane on me...

Anonymous said...

hahaha! quite an ingenius idea. Merry Christmas present!!

Sin Ling said...

lb - hi lb, becareful, dont fall down , wanna buy my new product for someone special? We have santa pattern, chinese new year pattern and halloween pattern.. LOL

May - may, i give as a christmas present for you ya? nice wat, flower flower like santa only.. :p

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOLOL!!! Ok, I want the Turkey Style wan!

LB again, Blogger still bonkers, I think...

a^ben said...

hahahhahah first the chicken now the pads~ quite inovative leh` hahahahha

but the pads` washable is good larh.. since it's cloth, it absorves moisture very quickly and it will leak leh, then it will stain ur garments~ how leh?? :P

ah nel said...

ohhh...tat sanitary pad for wrapping 4 hotdogs wan...

Sin Ling said...

lb - no problem lb, i will try to design a special turkey style for you, FOC one ok? the blogger siao siao and cacat already.. :(

a^ben - A nylon lining is sewn inside the pad opening to prevent leaks. All pastel and wild colored pads include the nylon lining; the organic pads do not have the nylon so you can get the organic with nylon as a special order and with the same price. So Byebye Leakage, wanna buy it or not?

Nelson - No no, my hotdogs is delicious, the pads is ewwww... U want a hotdog wrap with sanitary pads? :p

Anonymous said...

your power point freaked me out more than this.. *urgh.* 'nutritious water from pads can be beneficial for the plants wor.. *uwekkk*

Sin Ling said...

haha yen chiew, i hope that you enjoy reading my powerpoint. Try and see, i think ur plant will grow healthily. If successful then treat me a big one ok?

HappySurfer said...

Hi Sin Ling, last week I made many attempts on leaving a comment on this post and others but still without success. Let me try again.

I thought your funky design is awesome - somemore ang-ang one. Tried using it yourself already? LOL!

Btw, thank you for dropping by.
Do come back again soon.

Am keeping fingers crossed before I click the mouse.

HappySurfer said...

Whoa! Boleh woh. You must have done some magic earlier on.

Sin Ling said...

hi happysurfer, how are you? welcome welcome to my little own blog. Um, havent use it before, hehe, dont want to try because i lazy to wash my bedsheet while leakage. Finally the blogger are not insane, thank happysurfer.. *hugz*