Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Wish to have a lucky Wednesday......

Tomorrow is Wednesday, my class is going to start from 9.30am until 5.30pm, another long and taxing day. My lecturers need to finish all those syllabuses before Christmas holiday and study week. Moreover, my final semester exam is coming soon, 3 weeks from now, which is 8/1/2006 until 24/1/2006. I couldn’t afford to fail it, because it might pull down my CGPA and I don’t want to disappoint my mom and family also :'(

The highlight for tomorrow is, my lecturers are going to distribute another 3 midterm papers. 3 papers in one shot, if my heart cannot support, I definitely will have heart attack on the spot. *sob sob* At this moment, I am very happy with my previous paper which is Applied Microbiology and Fermentation Technology, because I successfully scored 37.5 out of 40, but the lecturers still warned us that it won’t be so easy for the final. Wahlaueh, midterm also feel so difficult already, somemore harder for final, go to die la… Guys, I need luck for tomorrow and final paper, pray for me ok? :)

Besides that, I was being super duper lazy for the last weekend, I nearly being influenced by my brother *put the blame on my brother first* . I am slightly addicted to DOTA game *sendiri cari pasal*. It is so interesting and required a lot of techniques in order to be pro in the game. I don’t have the techniques and skills to play DOTA, so I play bunny maze, Christmas maze, hungry dogs, poke poke orge and etc, I won 2 games, only 2 games, very proud already u know *self praise = no praise*, I am just a beginner, definitely being curse badly in the game because don’t know how to play, but I enjoyed about it…

During weekend, even found out that the latest game *memang sendiri cari pasal*, DINER DASH 3, should be released 1 or 2 weeks ago. This game is all about Flo (very good and dedicated waitress), after she builds a dining empire from scratch and saving five restaurants from the wrecking ball (DINER DASH 2), Flo trades in her apron for a passport to paradise. But when Flo's suitcase suddenly spills into the water, she must rely on her table-serving talents to get her vacation (and her lost wardrobe) back on track and the games begin…..

This is Flo, the best waitress in the game world, and I guarantee that it will never exist in the real life, man.


Screen shot of the DINER DASH game, you can see some smoke come out from the customers, and this indicates that they are angry, stupid...

Countdown for Christmas celebration = 5 more days, can’t wait already…. :)


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you need a break once in awhile, in between studies, kan? where got cari pasal? cari relaxation activity only mah... *wink*!

good luck in your paper, and Merry Christmas!

c a r c a r said...

hey im not too familiar with the games, but i und the study and exam feeling :P

gambatte ne! jia you!!

wish u all the best okay, hugs!~

Chen said...

it's alright to play games in between studies, but just don't over indulge in it :)

Sin Ling said...

may - thank may, nowadays feeling so lazy, definitely game will be one of the best way to destress.. you play game one? Merry christmas to you too.. :)

carcar - carcar said together with me "tak nak exam, tak nak exam". we gambatte together gether ok? lucky not yameteh... big hugz hugz for car car :p

chen - hehe, chen that why i didnt install the game in my laptop, later addicted to it then die lor. you play game? :)

L B said...

Sometimes, when I read posts about exams, I shudder like liu liu.. thinking back what it was really like for me those days too!! *shudder**shiver**Klang**Klang*
OMG.. Exam fever was bad! Thank god I took some of the easier subjects! Apa ini Microbiology?!! Siau ah?!!

Good Luck, and all the best!

Sin Ling said...

lb - lb, me too, so panic now, dont know later can sleep or not? hehe, what subject you took last time? Microbiology is a subject where we need to study about microorgnisms, and diseases.. wah, siao already.. million thank to lb.. :)

Selba said...

Oh.. oh... I think I'm late to wish you good luck right now....

but, I guess I can ask you.. "how was it?" or "finally, you are FREE!!!" hahaha...

:)

Sin Ling said...

selba not so fast to be free, still have my final starting from 8th of Jan 2007, so cant really enjoy the holiday.. :'(