Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Pear, bear, rear, wear...?

Today, my brother came back from ipoh, no more fever, no sore throat, no chest infection, no bruise but hand still a bit of shaking, so tomorrow he is only able read the protocol for me and I will run the experiment. Hehehe…

I am glad that he is healthy, I am happy that he came back so I won’t be so boring, at least he can talk 3 talk 4 with me! Hehe, we exchanged our reports, I copied the lecture notes for him, I recorded the lecture, I take care of him and his car when he sick, helped him to put his bed sheet, thrown the rubbish, fetched him from bus stop and etc.

So, he treat me a nice one, herbal tea, fish porridges, a huge yellow pear and a honey sweet. Get well soon, my so called brad pitt brother :p

By the way, I love the pear most….

Why? Because….


Upside down the pear and it....


Hehe, i love pear, amazing fruit too... :)

8 comments:

Samm said...

Glad to know he's well and back. I like pears too.

Anonymous said...

rgds to samm and happy tat he is back too

L B said...

ah, the crispy pear!! Looked like a pomelo at first too.. it's great to see how much you two can get along as bro & sis..

Anonymous said...

hehehe! also looks like those coconut hairstyles!! so cute...

great to hear that your brother's well again. :)

Sin Ling said...

samm - thank, pear rulez *high 5*

anonymous - thank, u know samm?

lb - u like pomelo is it? haha ya mayb we are in the same course and same house, we take care of each other, so if screw up also screw up together. hehe :)

may - may, wanna cut coconut hairstyles? surely nicer than this one.. :p

Samm said...

anon - ya lor, who are you wohhh, y no name wannn

c a r c a r said...

eh, long time no pear, must pear pear one of this day, hehe...

u are creative~

Sin Ling said...

Carcar - now the weather is darn hot so is time to pear pear already. put in refrigerator and bite *yum yum* i love it....