Friday, December 08, 2006

A quickie weekend...

Hallo everyone, I just finished my last midterm paper today. Yeah, the essay that I wrote for today exam was “vermicomposting”. Do you have any idea about it?

Let me tell you...... *drumroll*

But I just lazy to stretch my brain already so just see the following link ok?

Vermicomposting


Tomorrow is Saturday, my favorite day of the week.

Today, my best friend, Mei How called me and catch up with me! Very happy now, my first wife you knows? She is cute, sweet and understanding, feel very comfortable after pouring out everything to her. I can’t wait to see her and soo zhen (mistress) in January :)

This Sunday, my family is going to come sp and find me! Aiya, I am so eager to see them, almost 2 months I didn’t get to see my family already. They are going to bring me out for dinner, definitely will be delicious and good food. I miss my mom, bro, sis in law, sis and definitely my dad…. *kiss kiss*

Tomorrow, my place here has pc fair, I hope I can hunt for a cheaper digital camera, but I think the chances are very low. Nevermind, I will wait for my mother and brother to buy for me.

I have registered for the PPP (Paid per Post), but not accepted because I didn’t blog for the whole month of October. What to do, my hostel don’t have internet. @#$%^&&*!@ So I have to wait until January in order to fulfill the requirement which is 3 months continuous blogging then only can qualify. Ish ish ish, aiyo sakit hati.

Hey people, I tell you what, enjoy your weekend to the max because still got 2 more days then weekday start again, ok?

Adios, chaoz… :)

13 comments:

L B said...

Adoi! You already have a wife, AND a mistress?!! *sulk* No, I didn't want to click on the vermicomposting link, cos that sounds like some worms composting about! Enjoy your weekend with family, and let's hope you get your digi-camera, so you can take more pictures to show..

Winn said...

hi sinling! good saturday morning.
how how is ur saturday? mummy daddy bring u out makan rite? where har?

i oso from penang leh....but u sp...u study there?


i love cartoon but i havent watched hoodwinked before....
love this song. can send to me?;p

Anonymous said...

oh gosh, that's such a hard word to pronounce, I think I'll stay away from the link for now... heheheh! (ok lah, I did have a peek... worms... ewwww!!)

have a wonderful time catching up with your family, ya. lots of pix in your next update, ok? happy weekend to you!

Sin Ling said...

lb - You can have one wife and mistress also wat *later kena black list from you* :p vermicomposting can bring a lot of benefits for us, for instance you cannot finish your BBQ steak then you can perform the vermiculture already :p so you wont waste your BBQ steak lo.. LOL

winn - welcome welcome winn, sound like winn winn, love your name. aiseh sama sama kampung one. i temporarily study in sp only, student ma what to do. how to send the song to you? you got email? so i can send to you or you can download from limewire, the song title is say goobye by Jordan Knight & Deborah Gibson. Have a nice weekend ya :)

may - the website didnt even show the worm picture so no need to scare, want me to teach you how to do vermiculture? haha, that's the reason why i wish to have a digital camera so can take down every single moment of my life like you :) thank and happy weekend to you too..

L B said...

But I want zero wife... How? Ok, a few mistresses oso can. Don't worry, I can finish my steaks! LOL.. Never waste! Waste not, want not mah.. Hor? Got your camera yet?

Sin Ling said...

lb - sent your BBQ steak and potato by airway express ok? can wait already, if you cant finish then i become the worm to help you finish it :p i am a bookworm wookworm, too bad no camera yet *sob sob*

Winn said...

sinlingggggg!!!!! i very retard i duno how to download oneeeee hahaa. can send to winnyeoh@yahoo. when u are free? when u are free la......:P

Sin Ling said...

hihi winn winn, u are not retarded, most of my friends dont know how to download songs also. So u dont worry, chill ya. I sent the song to you already, check and see.. if dont have then tell me and i will resent ok?

sengkor said...

vermicomposting? my best guess is the process of rotting of a certain noodles. vermicelli + discompose.

Winn said...

sk is the sot....it's ok to ignore him. hahah

thanks singling for the song.
*HUGS*

Sin Ling said...

Sengkor - cannot waste simply waste noodle one, is essential for a student's life la.. i believe that sometimes you eat maggie mee also right? lucky u are not worms...

Winn - Winn winn hope you like the songs, hugs hugs :)

Chen said...

I hope to see worms..
but too bad there is no worms picture there :P

weekends over oledi..
never mind..
another weekend is coming soon :)

Sin Ling said...

chen you go Botanic Garden then can find a lot of worms already. Hehe or you try to do one vermicompost then u can find alot of worms inside the bins.. :) or u go china's restuarant then there will be a lot of dead worms also.. *vomit bluek*