Saturday, December 02, 2006

How.....?

Nowadays, the relationship between me and my bf is getting very tension. We almost have conflict and quarrel everyday, kinda tired. I realized that he just getting far away from me and not understand me anymore than his course mates. Communication between us is just totally breakdown.

Surprisingly, he can’t even remember the place that we used to hang out before, and he straightaway asked me that have I been to this place (mamak) before or not? Niasing and wtf @#$%^&*!@. Ok I admitted that we seldom pak tou, not my fault, I try my best but rejected by him.

How to improve my relationship with him?

1. Take communication course.

2. Being initiative.

3. Pole dance (will try to do it).

4. Tolerant with him.

5. Being independent so he won’t be worried about me.

All also failed, full of frustration, or maybe I am just not sexy and pretty enough.

I just wish to have a sweet and simple life.

Any suggestion?

4 comments:

L B said...

hmm, maybe you need two poles? [joking ok?] Sorry to hear abt your love life problems, but you're not alone. I don't have any answers though.. all we can do is make the best of the circumstances, and hope we can come out of it without too many scratches and broken parts. Remember, rest well this weekend.

btw, your say goodbye song never fails to scare the shit outta me everytime! LOL! Be well! The sweet and simple life comes when you are at peace with yourself, whatever that means!

Samm said...

ahhh, maybe u relly shud get some nekid pole dancing lessons from me.... if all fails, ditch him. so young. y tie yourself down with one? i had tons b4 i found the one i wanted to share my life with. aaaah, go explore.

Anonymous said...

best to talk and work things out. if you're unhappy and feel that things should improve, let him know, in a calm and civilised manner. hope things'll work out good for you! take care!

Sin Ling said...

Thank for the suggestion from lb, samm and may, will try my best to talk to him. i believe i can make thing work.. probably it might take some times, will be happy and chill.. :)