Saturday, December 23, 2006

The most wonderful day since 1st of December 2006…

Hallo, great day to everyone! Recently, I didn’t get to update everyday because I was ill and unwell, have a serious flu, nose blocked and now feeling better. I told myself that I have to get well before the Christmas Eve and I did it.

Today, my mom gave me a morning call; I almost forget that today is “Guo Tong” Festival and she reminded me. I couldn’t make a trip back to Penang, so sad, still remained in sp. I couldn’t eat my favourite “tong yun” and I miss it. When I was young, my mom told me that one “tong yun” indicated that I am one year older. But I don’t care already, so I ate almost 50 to 60 tong yun for every year. So I should be 55x20 = 1100 years old. I am a witch *muahaha evil laugh*… :p

Moreover, my classes for this semester have officially ended, so no more classes for next week *yeah*, but have final exam in 2 more weeks *Big Diu*. Almost everyone went back to their hometown to have their Christmas and new year celebration. My brother went back to Ipoh too *sob sob* and he will be back on 2nd of January 2007 and I will be prepared for my studies in sp. In the mean while, some celebrations will be still carried on, need to relax also right? Agree?

Before that, we have Christmas gift exchange among the housemates. As a student, we do not have much cash in our hand, our parents do not give us extra money, because they do not want us to overspend. We didn’t go clubbing, pub, club, didn’t drink and smoke, we only go for mamak, Tesco and window shopping. We will only spend for those necessary stuffs. So, I decided to get some expensive junk foods for my housemates *officially broke*.

I gave my brother 2 packages of “mister potatoes” and my toilet mate, yen chiew a huge Pringles. My bf definitely will have more presents from me which are voodoo doll (hopefully can bring him some lucks in his studies), one package of “Lays” potato chip (darn expensive) and 1 can of vanilla coke (his favourite).

Besides that, my brother gave me a huge Pringles, and yen chiew gave me two bars of nestle milky bar *yum yum*. Thank you my fellow housemates. However, I get myself a snowman bear bear, a voodoo doll and 3 fantastic stars to decorate my room *yeah*. Now my room definitely looked better and nicer. It is still a mystery, I wonder what my bf will give me as a Christmas present, his heart? Who knows… *wink wink*

You can click the photo and enlarge...




I am a girl who treat everyone equally, so I would like to give you all a Christmas present too, proudly present *drumroll*…..


Today, since everyone are in a good mood, so we decided to have our dinner at one famous café in sp, named seventeen *cacat name*. What to do, not much choices in sp. Another reason is we have the coupons for free drink, free ice blended drink in this cafe. Hehe, Free Of Charge woh… :)

Kinda fark up, because we didn’t get to use this coupons due to some small potato singer (Christopher Lay or 黎升铭) came to perform in this café @#$%^&*!@#, cursed him to the max. Somemore, we sat at the first table and started wondering how to escape after our dinner.

When he came, he just looked like another sissy to me and not really a good looking guy, totally not interested in him. But when he opened his mouth, his song touched my heart, his eyes contact made me melt, his smile sent me to magical wonderland and his actions send me to heaven. He successfully captured my attention towards him *OMG, I am so darn FAK HIAO on the spot*.

The waitress came and sold his CD for RM25, consider cheap, because the normal price is RM37.90. Too bad, I am a student, no money for expensive CD, so I decided to come and download from the internet, yes I did it again.. hehe :) pirated rocks…


New album for Christopher Lay (made in Malaysia)... :)


We leave the café at 10.40pm, darn it, couldn’t get a signature from him because we don’t have his poster and CD. I miss the opportunity. Fine, we went for a midnight show which is Night At The Museum. It is a nice movie, I laught my ass off in the cinema and the cinema was almost fully occupied. I strongly recommended you guys to watch this movie. It is hilarious, funny, bodoh, insane and entertaining, it can change your mood from bad to happy. Why don’t you give a try?

Want to see the trailer? Click here

Some photos are available just in case you can’t load the trailer…

Ben Stiller - my favourite actor is being chased by a Dinosaur.


Robbin William - He can play very well in the comedy movie too..


Carla Gugino - Don't know much about her, but she look nice and friendly to me in this movie.


Jake Cherry - this boy really can acts well, got potential to become a big star, i support you boy.


Mizuo Peck - I love this girl, she didn't talk much in this movie but have a happy ending... :)


Rami Malek - Although he is not the main actor but i like him because he looks handsome to me, muakz... :p


Finally, this is the poster of the "night at the museum" movie

Countdown for Christmas celebration = 3 more days, want to eat Turkey or KFC?

Enjoy your weekend and for those who need to drive back to your hometown, please drive carefully and "no drink and drive"…


11 comments:

L B said...

I made a HUGE discovery today!
Your presents are all so cute!!! Love the menstrual pad, but I can only wear that as a mask.. But no loops wan, how?
Nice big post today, eh? So kancheong! So many things. I am glad you are feeling better now. I'd rather have KFC too! Merry Christmas!!

Selba said...

Merry Christmas 2006, Sin Ling :)

Sin Ling said...

lb
Dont worry lb, u still can wear it because it has the anti-sweat purposes so when u sweat, no odor will be coming out! aiseh, nice smell lo lb.
Lb, we go eat KFC together gether to celebrate christmas ok?

Selba -selby, merry christmas to you, hope all ur wishes come true.. :)

L B said...

ok ok, we go eat KFC without sweat and smelling nice! Merry Christmas!!

ah nel said...

wuahhh...u so young wana go pub n smoke sumore...hmmm

come we go Kintarki Fark Ciken...

Sin Ling said...

lb - deal, we go eat KFC, hungry already, merry christmas my santa lb from santatrina sin ling.. :p

ah nel - ah nel, i didnt smoke and drink, i didnt even go clubbing before, must at least go once to experience a bit ma.
Come ah nel join me and lb, Kintarki Fark Ciken rulez... :)

titoki said...

Dear Sin Ling,

Merry X'mas and Happy Boxing Day to you and your loved ones. :)

Lurve,
Titoki

King's wife said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Sin Ling!!

Sin Ling said...

titoki - Thank you very much. Merry X'mas to you, did you countdown for christmas? *big hugz for you*

King's wife - thank you king's wife, merry christmas to you and your love one, hope all your wishes come true.. :)

Chen said...

u are now 1000+++ years old?
walao..
u r the oldest here :D

o.O at your Christmas present
kia si lang :D

Sin Ling said...

chen - ya lo, what to do, tong yuan is my favourite, sin ling the witch, want me give you some magic? hehe, merry christmas chen, u want ur present? claim from me ok? hehe :) very useful one..