Sunday, December 17, 2006

My angel mummy.....

This post is to dedicate to my beloved Angel and Kenneth, 2nd year anniversaries. Angel is my ex college lecturer and foster mummy. Eventually Kenneth becomes my foster daddy. They have adopted 2 kids, Sin Ling and Shankar. Shankar is my best buddy and good brother since college. Congratulation to mummy and daddy, miss them very much, didn’t get to see them for almost 4 months already.

Mummy and daddy before married... :)

Year 2004, angel is research officer in Penang Botanic Garden and my ex college biology lecturer, she was very strict, nice and a very dedicated lecturer. Almost everyone scored very well in her paper. We like her very much, we have presentation, field trip to penang botanic garden, extra class, prom night, floral festival and etc. We nearly lost her as our lecturer during the mid of year 2004 due to her packed schedules in her full time job. We kept on sending emails, cards and try our best to persuade her to withdraw her decision. We have a tough time, but at the end of day, she stays… *touched*

After my final exam, Shankar and I decided to work as a volunteer in Penang Botanic Garden and Angel looked after us. We have a lot of field trips, funny chats, shopping, breakfasts, lunches, tea times, gossips, being accused, up and down, and lot of sweet memories. She pampered us very much, because we hardworking and can click very well with her *blink blink*. At the end of the year, we helped her to decorate her new house, buy furniture, clean house, cooking and etc. We even overnight at her new house a couple of times already. We have a very fun and tired night, we took the mattress and slept together in the living room, and she couldn’t sleep and observed us, she found out that Shankar used the bed sheet as a blanket because we on the air condition and I stole shankar’s blanket and suddenly smile pula.. *malu malu* hehe :)

How’s Angel become our mummy? One day, shankar and I were arguing on who is going to use the toilet first, she angry already and she arranged for us, I used her toilet and shankar used the common toilet. I win yeah… *hero of the day* At night, she brought us to eat wan tan mee. Shankar and I said that she started to behave like our mother, even since she is our mummy…

Wan tan meeing with my new mummy and blackie brother :)

After her new house renovation, she is getting married. I couldn’t attend her wedding because my grandpa passed away. I was very sad but I know she is the queen of the day, and I only can bless her quietly in my heart…

The king and queen of the day, Angel and Kenneth, snow white and prince charming..

March 2005, I have to go, I have to go university, and my new intake is in march. They quietly planned a farewell party for me, and she brought me to the penang most beautiful waterfall which I always wanted to go. Half of my friends came, and I silently shed my tears, we have a lot of photo sections, I miss them and I miss her. I realized that working with her and a bunch of guys was really great and interesting. I cannot afford to loss them, off course Angel too.

My garden family picture, from left mummy, me, brother, grandpa..


Farewell organizer, brother and mei how (my wife) *wink wink*


My last day, punch card :'(

When I have holidays, I will definitely meet her up. We even have a Christmas shopping and I accompanied her to buy her 1st year anniversary present. She did some chocolate cookies for me *sob sob so nice*. Until now, we still contact each other. There are too many memories, and I didn’t list it out. If I would list it out, I think I need ages to list it out…

All I can say is: “mummy, happy 2nd year anniversary, merry christmas and miss you…”

12 comments:

L B said...

What a sweet n touching dedication to your Angel Mummy! (Those wantan looked good. Got some to share?) Happy 2nd Anniversary too!

Anonymous said...

your foster mummy looks so sweet! and a wonderful post you wrote about her. hope you'll reunite with her soon for more good times together!

Winn said...

all the best to the sweet kenneth n angel!

Sin Ling said...

lb - lb, you come penang then i bring you to eat wan tan mee ok? *promise*, the wan tan really nice, no joke.. :) thank u, how about ur anniversary?

may - thank may, i hope to see her soon, she is really my angel. my last hugz for her is 4 months ago, miss her *sob sob*

winn - thank winn winn, same to you, god bless.. :)

L B said...

OK! Deal!!! *KLANG* *KLANG* My anniversary? Waiting for yours first.. Gimme AngPow, ok?

Sin Ling said...

lb - where got so fast? i only 20 years old, mayb 10 years later or i become lou ku poh *blink blink*.. lb ang pao, lb ang pao.. :)

a^ben said...

hahaha~ why have to punch card de? attendance ah?

Sin Ling said...

a^ben - actually that is not my card :p , just wanna act a bit only... i work as a voluntee so attendances are not counted.. :)

sengkor said...

u last day so sad sampai slash ur wrist ah? how come got bandage there geh?

Sin Ling said...

sengkor - i am a sport girl, last time twisted my wrist few times, so it will come back often to visit me, so need to see chinese si fu to fix it and put bandage on it lo, geng le...

Chen said...

earlier on i tot how come your mummy so young geh.. :P
rupa-rupanya... foster mummy :)

happy anniversary to your mummy & daddy :)

Sin Ling said...

chen - my real mummy look like 40 something althought she is 56 already. thank you chen, wish you happy always :)