Friday, January 05, 2007

First post for year 2007.....

Happy New Year 2007 to everyone, this is my first post for year 2007. Therefore, I promise I will try my best to improve my blog in order to satisfy my dear readers :) . Final examination is coming soon, so I didn’t get the chance to update my blog and the recent activities *apologize*.

On the 31st of December 2006, which is the New Year Eve, my housemate and I have a plenty of activities on that night in order to farewell year 2006 and welcome year 2007 *open my arm widely*. On that night, we went to a well known café in sp to countdown, named Cacao, not a very pleasant name, but I fancy the decoration of the café. It is definitely a correct place for a small gathering to carry on among the friends and absolutely will be the right place for us to have our meal.

Cacao cafe, a very nice environment, decorated with yellow and warm lightning, i bet you love it also right?


A very nice environment and decoration, cushion sofa, wooden table, flower and etc.

That night, I ordered a drink named ‘cream and cookies ice blended’, cream of mushroom soup, Cacao fried spicy spaghetti and bucket of fries. The food is delicious, the price is consider reasonable and can be afforded by a normal student like me. We spent almost 3 hours in the café from 9.30pm until 12.30am, we have photo shooting section, chit chatting, hunting for handsome guys and pretty girls, eating our meals and I talked to a transsexual, a ‘girl’ o.O *wooo…*. She really looked like a girl than me, so decent, pretty, nice body figure and the voice… ermm… ermm… *I think you know what I am trying to say right?*


My drink - Cream and 'cookies' ice blended, my favourite oreo biscuit only RM8.90


Cream of mushroom soup, my favourite, have some breads too, i feel so creamy right now... :)


Cacao special - Fried spicy spaghetti, it looked small but very fulling with extra cheese...


Bucket of fries - mixture of wedges, hotdogs, fries and etc. *Yummy*


Four of us - (From left) sin ling, goh, chin and yen chiew


Very comfortable environment , sleepy already o.O


Yen Chiew and Sin Ling, and i looked like a fish ball... :)


I am a 'fish ball' *chubby face* sin ling... :)


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2007, same height with the christmas tree but no star on top of the tree... :p

After we leave the café, we went for the mamak stall again *the nasi lemak stall that I mentioned in the previous post*, this time I have one packed of nasi lemak only because I am not drunk *hehe*. Although I am not drunk (this time), but that day I mistakenly called a 22 years old guy as uncle. Oppsie, he beh syok already and he called me ‘aunty’, darn it being curse by the first day of Year 2007, first half an hour of the year 2007 somemore (12.30am) *cursing all along*, I am only 20 years old, younger than him ok? *geram*

After that, we have a TVB series marathon named ‘War and Beauty’, this series have 30 episodes, and we finished it within 3 days. It is a very nice series, but for some people, it might be a very boring series due to the difficulty on understanding then language. I am very sure that for those people who Chinese educated will love this series very much, this story is about based on one of the China dynasties. As we know that, last time the Chinese emperors have a lot of mistresses in the palace *wish to be the emperor*, those mistresses will do whatever they want in order to attract the emperor. So we can see a lot of cruel and dirty technique in turn to pull each other down. It is a very interesting series. Want to know more about it? Click here

The poster of 'war and beauty', four pretty girls acted in this series *grin*

I was very satisfied with the series but now I am darn panic because I am going to sit for the exam in 3 days time *sob sob*. A lot of preparations need to be done, final revision, and etc. We are not really please with the exam schedule because the exam schedules are very packed, very annoying, even Saturday has to sit for the exam too *seriously feel like crying*.

The exam schedules are:

8/1/2007, Monday – Recombinant DNA (theory)
10/1/2007, Wednesday – Animal Behaviour (theory)
11/1/2007, Thursday – Recombinant DNA (practical)
12/1/2007, Friday – Population genetics (theory and practical)
13/1/2007, Saturday – Applied microbiology and fermentation technology (theory)
15/1/2007, Monday - Applied microbiology and fermentation technology (practical)
18/1/2007, Thursday – Animal behaviour (practical) and Current Issues for Biotechnology (theory)
22/1/2007, Monday – English for professional purposes (written)
24/1/2007, Wednesday – English for professional purposes (oral)

*fainted while listing the exam schedules*….

Guys, wish me luck and I need it. Have a nice day and wonderful weekend ok :)

11 comments:

L B said...

Fish Ball Sin Ling? Kinda cute fish ball.
Don't faint! Think of all the Vermifermentation Theories! GOOD BEST HOT LUCK!!
When you're done with your final exams.. how about getting rid of that awful pop-up 'Loading Media' adware?!! *grin*

Anonymous said...

best of LUCK in your exams ya! don't fret it, I'm sure you'll do well. cross my fingers and toes for you!

sengkor said...

all the best in ur exams.. abt war and beauty, i tried watching on astro last time but need to read the malay subtitles. cannot understand the canto la..

Sin Ling said...

lbuh - my housemates said i am a fish ball, my face, my bears, the cartoon in my shirts, my key chains are all in round shape and chubby, so i am a huge fish ball... :)
No more pop up 'loading media' adware *wink wink*. Will try to hunt for new and nice songs after the cruel exam.
Thank you lb, GOOD BEST HOT LUCK, yeah..

may - how you cross your toes? very difficult, may jie jie thank for the wishes and support *sob sob*, very touched :)

sengkor - thank you very much sengkor, will gambateh in the exam!
i am the translator for my housemates because it is very difficult to understand, all those chinese proverbs pop-up in this series, so i terpaksa to be the translator.. :)

L B said...

Wow, so nice, no more pop-ups!!! Thank you, FishBall!! *grin* More GOOD BEST HOT LUCK!!

Chen said...

since when u become fish ball?
edible or not? :P

time to go back to your books & study liao :D All the best, and most importantly is study smart instead of study hard :D

this canto series was broadcasted in TV3 at 6 pm mah, i didn't watch, but i know the series just ended yesterday niah :) Cos i managed to catch a glimpse of the endings :)

Unknown said...

gw"Cacao" ... looks nice inside. I'll give it a try one of these days.

All the best to you and your coursemates for the coming tests.

a^ben said...

ooo` u doing bio tech ke? :D good luck eh` heheheh after exams can io ka chng liaw~ :D

very long din watch canton drama liaw` hahaha must thank canton drama~ I learn all my cantons from there` so proud` hahahah!!! :P

Sin Ling said...

chen - i looked like a fish ball since i was young, maybe that's the reason why i like to eat fish ball too.
okok, doc chen asked me to go back for the book then i should go back to study liao. later chen jie jie angry! thank for the advice.
Must watch the canton series from the beginning then only syok, but miserable ending, buy pirated one, RM23 for 30 episodes, very cheap only... :)

bernard - hey bernard, why dont you give a try, maybe just go there for a drink, the environment is nice, comfortable, wonderful song, and definitely suitable for small gathering, no noisy backgroud also.. :)
Thank you for your support, will try my best to defeat the exam... :)

a^ben - ya ya biotech, so miserable now, want to io ka ch'ng now also cannot. Thank you for wishes, surely will io ka ch'ng with u after my exam.
this is how i learn my canton also, now can speak fluently already. luckily i didnt wear spec because of watching too much of tv... :p

Selba said...

What a nice first post of the year :)

The cafe looks quite cozy (romantic?) :)

Never heard that someone looks like a fish ball? hahaha.. sounds cute though.

From the poster of war & beauty, it shows that it's an interesting movie to watch... Hmmm, I should go and buy the dvds :)

Sin Ling said...

lb - thank you thank you klang klang, no pop up, more GOOD BEST HOT LUCK... :)

Selba - haha, dont know, i think my name will change from sin ling to fish ball already.
Romantics cafe, very nice, so anniversaries can celebrate there also. selba you come Malaysia then i bring you go there ok?
Selba, i recommended you, buy it and watch it, if you dont understand then i voluntee to translate for you.. :)