Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Merry Kiss-Mas

23/12/2006 (Saturday)

Nothing much happened on the Saturday after an exciting night on Friday. That day, I woke up very late, nearly 2pm. Ok ok I know I am a piggy *grin*. After that, my bf, housemate and I went for a quick lunch at some kampung area. Surprisingly, the food is cheap and delicious *yum yum*, followed by 3 hours badminton games.

I was totally exhausted because I didn’t get to play badminton since 17 years old. You know when people tend to grow up, we will go for relaxation like shopping, spa and etc. than sports, so I would like to brush up my badminton skills *determined* with my fellow friends. After the game, we went for a dinner, get to meet my housemate’s family which is also my bf’s foster family.


24/12/2006 (Sunday)

That day, I woke up late again due to the muscle ache *Ouch*, what to do, long time didn’t play badminton already (sendiri cari pasal). Simultaneously, my housemate’s aunty was moving into her new house and she lacked of man power, so my bf and I decided to help her moved some her furniture.

At 5pm, my bf and I decided to go Penang to have our Christmas Eve celebration and countdown *happy happy* with my classmates. My classmates went for a movie but my bf and I couldn’t make it, so we went for a roadside cheap western food stall. Although, the place do not have romantic candle light, no love songs, no nice tables and chairs, but the food is tasty, at least we can afford it and I really enjoy about it.

After dinner, we went to gurney plaza, have window shopping, and I saw my favourite toy in ‘Memory lane’ shop, my baby Ivan. I wanted it so badly, the toy is limited edition, and it is very difficult to hunt for it. It is very expensive, so we didn’t buy it and I feel so miserable *sob sob*.

From left: Samm, Patrick and my baby Ivan, Muakz... :)


My bf knew that I am very upset so he bought me a red rose in order to cheered me up. OMG, that day is the first time I got a rose from him. Honestly, I didn’t get a single rose from him before that why I am so blardy excited *touched*.

A red rose from him, first time in my life...


While waiting for my friends, we ate Mcd ice cream, my favourite cone vanilla sundae and French fries. We went for the hawker food with my friends to eat again, Ikan Bakar, Cha Kuey Teow, Tao Fu Fa, Soya Bean and etc. That is my supper. I think I gained weight *big Burp…. *. Hehe.. Excuse me, Can't help it.

We went for Christmas countdown with friends at gurney plaza, and I being sprayed a lot by my friends, end up my shirt and skirt are smelly and dirty. We sprayed each other, watched firework, and enjoyed the every single moment there. We have a lot of fun and reached home safely at 3pm. All I want to say is “thank you to my bf and friends, I really have a tremendous day with you all, thank for giving me your precious time, a very big muakz for you all”.

Fellow friends, I hope you have a memorable Christmas too, may all your wishes come true *a super duper big hugz for you*

Merry kiss-mas…


Love,
Sin ling :)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww, a really sweet gesture by your bf, getting you that rose! sounds like such a happening Christmas for you! Merry Belated Christmas and Happy Belated Boxing Day!

L B said...

Good time you had, eh? For Christmas! Now, for New Year's Day, and Valentine's Day, and CNY's day, and Wesak, and Deepavali, and Hari Raya, and L B Day!!

Sin Ling said...

may - Thanks you very much, i hope u have a wonderful christmas and boxing day too. did you eat turkey or KFC?

lb - Hehe lb, now waiting for new year celebration, chinese new year, valentine's day, my Big day, his big day and definitely your big day, 8th of march right? hehe :p

rainbow angeles said...

merry christmas!

i've not seen baby ivan before, or have i? okay, let's try to look for it here in kl ;)

Sin Ling said...

angel - merry christmas and boxing day to you and your family, angel. hehe thank you for helping me hunt for baby Ivan. will definitely owe you a big one.. :)

L B said...

One request! Is it possible at all to have your mp3 song play when clicked?!!! LOL, you scare the poo poo outta me everytime I come in here! Everytime! I swear! Because I forget you have it set on auto, and then suddenly THIS LOUD SOUND blasts out!!! Please? :-) *puppy eyes* *bambi ears* *chicken feet* *duckie patter* *salmon smoked*

If not, it's still ok. I will still come by..

Sin Ling said...

lb - hahahaha no prob, sorry to let you wash your underwear all the time *LOL*, um, poo poo very smelly one ok?
Wear my washable cloth menstrual pads so you no need to worry about poo poo already :p joking..io ka ch'ng also no problem, no leakage.. no more poo poo in your pant already.. :)
Btw lb, thank for your suggestion, I will try my best to improve my blog… :)Thank you..

L B said...

Waaa! Thank you, thank you! But you didn't have to remove the whole song altogether... So touched! Now I must go pee! *enjoying the quietness of this Blog now, without having to poo poo*

Sin Ling said...

lb - i removed the whole song just now because the internet in my place was brokedown so i lazy to get the linking code.. :p still want to poo poo or not? hehe

L B said...

awwww.. Thank you again... Got extra paper? Got bidet?

Sin Ling said...

lb - welcome back my little magical wonderland, no bidet, got menstrual pads.. :p klang klang

a^ben said...

linga bell~ linga bell~ sin ling playing bell~ :X

hahahahah! waiseh~ come down wei` dun float till so high leh` :D

Sin Ling said...

a^ben - ben dont sing lo, later my dinding got hole then landlord tak suka... :p *linga bell, linga bell, sin ling playing bell ~~~~* class pecah... oppss.

L B said...

Ok, bungkus 12, please!! LOL!

Sin Ling said...

lb - wah you really the pad supporter.. :) i lap you...LOL

L B said...

Hahaha!! I pad you too!

Sin Ling said...

lb - i lap you, you pad me, i throw it back to you.. hahaha