Saturday, January 27, 2007

Home blardy sweet home.....

Good day ladies and gentleman, yeah, I am officially backed to my home sweet home for 2 and a half days. I was reached home safely on Wednesday at 5.30pm. I was very excited to be home, can go shopping with my mom *mobile ATM*, can eat plenty of nice food and home cooked food, can pamper by my mother, brother and sister, can sleep on my own nice bed, can hug my snoopy, can wash my clothes without using my hand *thank you, washing machine uncle* and etc.

On Wednesday itself, my mummy cooked a lot of my favourite dishes such as vegetable, steam fish, fried eggs and ABC soup *yummy*. Hey guys, this is the first home cooked food for me in New Year 2007, don’t be so shocked ok? I just realized that I didn’t get to eat my mom’s cooking since 3 months ago and I just miss it. This is a place where MSG and food additives are not added in the food *no hair loss problem*. As I promised to my mummy that, I am going to fetch her to market this Sunday and she will bought me all my favourite food and cook, definitely included my favourite mushrooms, fishball, fish and steak… :D

After the dinner, my mummy and I went for a shopping in GAMA shopping centre. Although there are a lot of aunties went there for shopping, but I can guarantee you that the food and daily use are cheap compare to other shopping centre such as Giant, Tesco, Cold Storage, Watson and Guardian. When I have a semester break, I definitely will bought a lot of stuff to backup, so no hunger and shortage of daily use in Sungai Petani. This time, as usual I bought a lot of food, hair and body shampoo, snack, Maggie mee and etc and it cost me RM135.80 just for this small little section. I guess my mummy knew that she is going to bankrupt once I come back *yeyeye = evil smile*. Besides that, I bought two dresses on the same day too. What to do, nowadays I barely can buy a dress which shows a thin body figure, and these two dresses did a good job. It cost me RM150. After shopping, I bought chicken feet (kai keok) and keow tiew soup for my supper, and I ate 5 pairs of kai keok *yummy*.

Not a wedding gown, i am going to wear it during chinese new year, wanted to search for a hand bag and accessory...

Flowery dress, can match with a jean too... :)

On Thursday itself, I went to my Ipoh neighbour’s funeral a.k.a my family’s best friend. The couple met an accident when they drove to Air Tawar to see their daughter who having her national service there *sob sob*. The husband departed his life; currently the wife is resting in the Fatimah Hospital and leaving 3 sisters. His body is cremated at the Crematory Bercham Kek Lo Si. I felt so sad during the funeral and I started to think about my daddy. When my daddy pass away, his family was accompanied us and tried to help us during the funeral, the same thing goes on.

While the 3 daughters saw us, we hugged together and cried. The elder sister is working but not in a very high income, the second daughter is studying, graduating in 5 months time, the younger daughter is in the National Service and waiting for SPM results. I was really worried about them. We exchanged our phone number and I am very sure that we will be the first one to help them once they call us. I just don’t want to lose any one of them anymore. After the funeral, while waiting for my sister to meet her customers, my mom and I went for a shopping at Jusco and Ipoh Perade. We walked until no energy or maybe we are just not in the mood. I just bought a pair of shoes only.

While on my way back to Penang, my left hand started to pain, my sister sent me to see Chinese doc. The Chinese doc said that I was having a big water bubble inside my hand and it caused my hand painful. So he decided to save my left hand with acupuncture. Not painful at all, I mean when the needle poked into my hand. I went back home and slept for 14 hours from 10pm until the next day 12pm. I told you I am not in the mood right?

Today, Friday, I was resting and staying in the house for the whole day with delicious home cooked food *because my hand very painful*.

p/s: went for Baskin Robbin on Thursday and Friday with ‘buy 1 free 1’ coupons, chocolate chip rulez… :) Have a great weekend ya...

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome home, welcome home! *throws confetti*

eat up all your favourite home-cooked food, get all your shopping done, and have plenty of rest. that's what holidays are for, hor? mmm... I think I'll ask my mom to cook kai keok tomorrow, yummmm!

take care of that hand, ok. hope it gets better soon.

L B said...

OMG, so cheonghei!!! KKKKKKKKKKKK!!! But it's nice to slowly read, with a cup of Ipoh White Kopi in one hand, relac on the chair.. feet on the table, listening to Barry White tell us how much he loves you just the way you are.. I've never had acupuncture before! Nice ka? I heard it's so syiok, but I never had an opportunity to go try try yet. Hmm, maybe can start a new TAG:
10 Things You've Never Tried Before, But Would LOVE To!

kyh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kyh said...

wah sin ling after coming back home becomes very cheonghei lo! :P

i oso first tot the white dress is a wedding gown! tot u're getting married cos too stressed in exams! :P the flowery dress looks a bit "ah ma" lo...haa....looks like my grannie's dress! :P

which uni u're studying in? in SP one ah?

rainbow angeles said...

Waaa Gama! It's been soooooo long since I went there! 20 yrs ago, it was the most happening supermarket there!

day-dreamer said...

I'm going home too! Soon... very soon!! Hehe.

Going shopping before going home to Ipoh... =.=V

Deepest condolences to your friend. It's hard to lose a beloved one.

Btw, L B, I think a similar tag exists. :P

Sin Ling said...

may - thank you may jie jie, i am very sure that i am going to put on weight after the holiday.. :) yoyo may, i want kai keok, i want kai keok, poslaju for me ya *yum yum*
my hand is getting better now, thank you.. :D

lb - aiyo my dearest lb, i dont even know that i am so cheonghei one la, must change liao *buy you a cup of ipoh white coffee*.
I dont want you to have acupuncture, i want lb to be healthy, fat fat and cute cute forever. Haha lb had became the tag tag kingz already..!!! :p

kyh - aiyo, you also said i cheonghei ar? haha no wonder i bought the 'ah ma' dress! Now the flowery dress is very trendy so must follow up the trend..!! hehe :D
Currently i am studying in Asian Institute of medicine, science and technology (AIMST) in sp... *ulu place*

Sin Ling said...

angel - haha, ya lo, long history already in penang. surprisingly can bought some dresses from there. Not bad ya, can consider about it... :D

day-dreamer - Wah congrat DD, home sweet home, i know you miss ur ipoh very much, same feeling with me too!
Ipoh got two huge shopping complex what, jusco and ipoh perade. so can bought nice dress and shoes there.. :D
maybe lb is the creator of the particular tag... hehe :)

13th Panda said...

Hey!I love ur flowery dress ler. Ur white dress is nice oso! and ur shoe! but seem a bit like wedding gown la..LOL..nvm, CNY u will bcome snow white!

hey, condolences to ur family's best fren ya.

Sin Ling said...

13th panda - thank 13th panda, I wish to be missy snow white too, it is very difficult for me to buy cloth, and i think my skin colour only suit to white colour dress, so i bought it, i bet my grandma dont like it, she prefer red red colour during chinese new year.. :p

Anonymous said...

ah... i like shopping with my mama too... ehehe *mobile ATM* *giggles*

But nowadays no more dy loo... hahaha... I miss those times :)

_butt said...

happy holiday oh! :D

Sin Ling said...

velverse - faster go back hometown then can shop with mama liao, bf also can be ur mobile ATM right? hehe joking... :p

butt - Thank you butt, u have a nice weekend too ok? :D

Pink Cotton said...

wah

very nice dress leh :)

but i thought cny supposed to wear RED RED ...hahaha

hey so sorry to hear abt ur neighbour :(

hope they manage to get on well

yay cny coming in 3 weeks time! ^_^

Samm said...

dat white dress really looks like wedding dress woh, but the flowery one will go well with jeans. i still kenot get it y ppl now pair dresses with jeans.... me old adi, lol

a^ben said...

waleh new yr wear so white meh?!?!?!?! how can win majong like tat??? kakakakak`

Sin Ling said...

pink cotton - hallo pink cotton, thank you and no worry, white colour still can tolerate, but no black colour for cny. Yeah, i cant wait to receive ang pao, pinky u wanna give me ang pao?

samm - Hi samm, i also dont know why, but it just seem nice to me so i bought it, hehe :) Samm you thin thin and young, wear like this, look prettier, hubby also happy.. :D

a^ben - hey a^ben, majong sub sub water only, i win money then i belanja you ok? hehe :D