Saturday, January 06, 2007

Tak Nak Exam.....

In less than 35 hours, I have to sit for the final exam already, my brain is exhausted, no appetite, tasteless, colorless, dullness, panic, rate of heartbeat increased, difficulty in breathing, stressful, homesick, can’t enjoy the new year and etc.

Nowadays, raining heavily, flood everywhere, I just wish that the thunderstorm can hits the examination halls, the exam cancel forever, so I no need to sit for the exam. Ok, I know is impossible but nothing is impossible right *hehe dreaming*?

Yesterday, I went to the campus and obtained my exam slip. My index number for this exam is 8524, in Cantonese called: ‘pa mu yi sei’, means I won’t be dying so easily in this exam. I hope it is real, so I can pass my exam with flying colour.

I am not superstitious ok?

Am i look like a bunch of healthy eggs...? *wink wink*




or



A cute fish ball...? *Yummy*




or




A stupid big head fish...? hehe :p

Have a nice weekend.... :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

patt mm yee sei, very good number liao!

GOOD LUCK!! rest well before that, ok?

*forks a couple of fishballs*

L B said...

Hey, my car is 8242!! What does that mean ah? Nevermind, we concentrate on more important matters now first! Namely more wishing you GOOD BEST HOT LUCK!! FISHBALL FOREVER!!!

Sin Ling said...

may - oh yeah, hopefully my exam really 'patt mm yee sei' lo, then can pass with flying colour.. :) thank you may jie jie. Will offer a bigger bowl of fishball for you..

lb - 8242 in canton is 'patt yee sei yee', means easy to be rich and easy to die *too straight forward already*, but doesn't matter, happy is enough already right?
thank you thank you lb, TAK NAK EXAM but want GOOD BEST HOT LUCK

day-dreamer said...

All the best for your exams!!

Chen said...

All the best ;)
Hope u have a good night sleep tonight & no insomnia :)

My index number for STPM is 00001. Sitting at the first desk :P

Ah Boy said...

Good Luck & all the best :)

Sin Ling said...

Day dreamer - thank you very much, i will try my best... :)

Chen - thank you chen, oh yeah i dont want to have insomnia too, it is terrible man. Wah you still can remember your index number for form 6 *salute*, no no i dont like first desk, very tension one... :p

Ah boy - Ah boy welcome to my little magical wonderland *treat you a big steak*, thank you very much, sayang ah boy banyak banyak.. :)

Unknown said...

All the best for the exams!

Sin Ling said...

bernard - thank you very much, really need your support... :)

kyh said...

how's ur exam? ok??? hope u pass with flying colours!

Sin Ling said...

kyh - still in the process of having exam, thank you for supporting me.. :)