Sunday, January 21, 2007

The first time ever I *bluek*.....

Yesterday, my dear klang klang lb tagged me with the first time ever I... Since I almost finished my exam, and my dearest lb want me to crack my head again, so I answered it. Here, it goes…

The first time ever I….

1. feed my neighbour’s dog with my dog’s poo…

When I was young, roughly 5 to 6 years old, I have three little cute puppies in my house. They always do their ‘business’ in the garden, I always accidentally stepped on it and sometimes the mango from my mango tree will be felt on it also *Yuck*. Some are in long shape and some are in liquid stage. One day, I have nothing to do besides playing and studying, so I picked up the dog’s poo and brought it to my neighbour’s dog. At that time, I was very curious on whether the dog will eat their poo or not, so I brought it to my neighbour’s dog and I saw the dog licked the poo *Yuck Yuck Yuck*. On the same day, I was being whacked by my mom from doing such thing… :)


2. thrown my medicine into the drain…

When I was 5 to 6 years old, I have nose allergic, I need to take a lot of supplements and medicines. As I mentioned in the previous post, I hate bitter stuff such as medicine and antibiotics pills. So, I decided to throw the medicine into the drain while my mummy and daddy are not looking at me and I successfully did it. When I thought I am the baby genius in the world *so proud*, my mummy took her hand and smacked on my smooth backside *plak*. I wonder how she knew it, you know how? Because the water didn’t drain off the medicine and she found it in the drain *darn bad luck*.


3. played the slide until my panty turned from white to brown…

There is a huge slide in my kindergarten. While waiting for my bus to pick us back, my friends and I will be having fun at the playground. I like to play extreme sport such as slide *bluek*, so I can jump from the top to the bottom, so satisfied *um…*. We will spent almost 5 to 10 minutes just to play on the slide *no choice, that’s the only entertainment*. After I went back to my house, I have a hot shower, and thrown the panty in the big pail and my mummy will washes it. Suddenly, she took the panty out and asked me what I did to the panty, it turned from white to brown and there are plenty on ants on the panty too… *Yuck*: p


4. lost my daddy…

When I was 13 years old, my daddy pass away peacefully in his room, no illness, no disease, he slept and he left. Everyday, my daddy definitely will come into my room and wake me up at 9am. But on that day, I tried to wake my daddy up at 9am and mission failed. I tried to tickle him, I tried to kiss my daddy, I tried to pull him out from the bed, and my daddy just didn’t response to me, I cried, I lied on his body, tried to keep his body warm, my tear dropped on his body, I put my ear near to his heart, he just left me an empty bed, no more, no more and no more…


5. saw a people committed suicide in front of me…

When I was 19 years old, I entered university and I met my new bf. We used to hang out a lot in the Mcd for ice cream and French fries. While talking to my bf, I saw an object dropped from the top to the basement of the shopping complex, the shoes flung out and his pant burse, no blood, no organs were coming out and he dies on the spot. I was freaked up for almost 30 minutes. It just looked similar to the scene in the horror movie *Yuck*, I hate it…


Ok, I know I have a very naughty childhood life, no eye see right? cover your eye with your spoon and become ‘ham tan chew yan’ (salted eye superman) like me ok? :)


Hehe, I am an evil girl, tag tag tag, the lucky name are:

(A) Ray Chin

(B) May jie jie

(C) a^ben

20 comments:

L B said...

CHUP here too!!!

My Dearest Sin Ling,
Thank you for doing your My First Times assignment with such distinction, with such dedication, with such humor, with such heart, and with such skill. I am truly kena touched by #4. I Laughed Out Loud at #1 when you kena whacked. Pity you hadn't invented the Sin Ling Pad Pad yet for #3.

Selba said...

Chup chup... :)

Hahaha... you were a curious and funny gal since you were a little gal.

Wennn said...

Ada chup chup no 3 ka???

Wah reading ur first times.. realli laugh at first and then feel sad and then laugh again lor see the ham dan chew yan just like my ham dan chuk..... Anyway U be good girl ah dun be de evil one ok!!!

Anonymous said...

hehehe.. very naughty arr you.. nice one there, got me laughing then sad then laughing again! :D

psst.. no.5 didn't got you scared? I would've been traumatised! lol

may said...

I like your first times, the poo-eating dog was funny! I'm touched by your entry on your father's passing. and I think my shorts turned brown too, on those slides, when I was a kid!

aisey, the original tag creator i.e. Sotong Chen already bagi homework, and I still haven't done it! ok ok, soon... next week... someday...

Anonymous said...

huar you so cruel ar. paksa your neighbour dog to eat you dog's poo.

Must be listen too much old people saying eat other ppl saliva follow other people's words.

Neighbour's dog eat your dog poo... huar... ur dog mah be tai kor?

a^ben said...

WAI!! I already kena tag leh! y u always tag me two times hor` tsk tsk tsk tsk :D

day-dreamer said...

Wah... so notti, feed other people's dog eat poo and throw away medicine... tsk tsk tsk!

Err... watching people committing suicide must be gross right? Any side effects after that?

Very sorry about your dad... you are a strong girl, I know. ;)

Unknown said...

Wah... your childhood life so notty hah. Very sorry to hear about how you lost your dad...

Sin Ling said...

my dearest lb - no prob, i enjoy doing the assignment too, thank you lb with ur lovely comment, i will definitely invent a brand new pad pad for the new kids to use... :p

selba - selby or should i rephrase it, i am a naughty and darn naughty gal when i was a little girl.. :)

wenn - boleh boleh chup for number 3, dont worry. I hope you enjoy reading my first time. I will be good just because wenn ask me to be a good girl.. :p i look like ham dan chew yan ot ham dan chuk?

Sin Ling said...

butt - hehe, hope you enjoy reading my blog, u know sometimes kids are just curious..
Luckily i am strong enough to face it. if got blood then i might be freaked out. i was blur that time, all i remember is all the girls in there were shouting like mad.

may - aiyoyo may i feel that i am so silly that time. i dont think my brain function that time.. :p
oh yeah, yours one turned brown too, excellent, at least i am not the one *high five*...
May, take ur time, i am looking forward to read ur first time... :)

velverse - haha, too bad the neighbour dog didnt follow my dog, because my dog is a male and my neighbour dog is a male too... :p
Although my neighbour's dog named tiger but soft soft one, tak boleh guna one... :)

Sin Ling said...

a^ben - a^ben, i want to know you better, so i tagged you lo, must answer the assignment oh.. :)

Day-dreamer - ya lo, i also dont know why i am so naughty, luckily i am not now, i am a good girl now..
it is very gross, like action movie, jump from the top to the bottom but no blood coming out, got sound effect somemore *pop*...

Kenny ng - oh is ok, it almost 8 years already, used to it already, will face all those problems positively, but sometimes definitely will be missed my dad.. :)

rainbow angeles said...

Cheeky gurl, eh?

So so sorry that your daddy left you so early in your life... but dying in his sleep is one of the 'best' way to go, i guess... no pain, no suffering... bless his soul...

Your 'sunglasses' really look like real sunglasses la... damn smart summore...

Winn said...

sorry to hear abt ur dad..hugs

hey someone actually commit suicide in front of mc d? why la? no money to pay har!

hah. interesting story:)

kyh said...

i was so touched by ur dad's part!

and omg...u witnessed a suicide? damn that must be soooo horrible... :x

i oso wanna piak piak u if u do that to the poor doggy again! :P

Pink Cotton said...

hahaahha...little sin ling must b very noti wan!!

hmm..so sorry to hear the one abt ur dad..it is sad :(

and LOL at ur spoon act...at first glance,i tot u were wearing a sunglass u kno??? aiyoyo

Sin Ling said...

kyh - thank you kyh, ya i witnessed a suicide, is totally in front of me, and it make my mind clear that i wont go for suicide... :)
No more poor doggy eat poo d! hehe turn to be a good girl already..

pink cotton - Ya lo, very maughty somemore, that is my new invention of sunglass, look like spiderman? bugman? or flyman?

Sin Ling said...

angel - yupe he left me very early, i have not enough time to spend with him, feel so upset about it. may he rest in peace... :)
hehe, new invented sunglasses, havent come out from the market yet, wanna buy from me? hehe :p

winn - A big hugz from winn jie jie. if i am not mistaken, he is an accountant, and have some psychological prob, so jumped down from the building, ewww....

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about your daddy.

Notty notty for throwing the medicine away.

Sin Ling said...

Bernard - Bernard is ok, i am get used to it already. That time naughty and now not naughty d! hehehe, doc dont angry angry oh... :)