Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I am back in action *muahahaha*.....

Hello everyone, I am back, not officially yet, but I will be dropped by at your blog frequently, leave my comment and laugh out loud. The tough week was over; I was having my final exam everyday and even included Saturday, still have 3 more papers to go.

Hey guys, thank you for the lovely moral supports, sweet and wonderful words, encouragement sentences, chicken essence, imaginary soup, hugs, kisses, shoulders, chicken io ka ch’ng dances, tissue papers, accompanies, calls, alarm clock, drivers, pleasant comments and etc.

Wizard Animation

Special thanks to:

(A) a^ben

(B) ah boy

(C) Angel

(D) Bernard

(E) Bf

(F) Car Car

(G) Chen

(H) Day-dreamer

(I) Family (mummy, sister and brother)

(J) Happysurfer

(K) Jermyn Brother

(L) Kyh

(M) LB

(N) May

(O) Selba

(P) Sengkor

(Q) Wenn

(R) Winn

(S) Yen Chiew

(T) Yoke Shes

When I was down and couldn’t concentrate on the notes, then I will browse through my blog, look at the comment and I am so touched *sob sob*. It is true from my heart *I swear*.

Seriously, I am anti-exam, was worn out, slept average 2 to 3 hours per days, 1 hour for evening nap. 3 more papers to go, I miss you guys *grin*, miss the holiday moment, miss online, miss playing my games, miss watching series until the next morning, miss watching movie, homesick and etc.

Although the following paper is not that easy and not that tough, but I will still try my best to achieve a better result. Thank you everyone… :)

8/1/2007, Monday – Recombinant DNA (theory)
10/1/2007, Wednesday – Animal Behaviour (theory)
11/1/2007, Thursday – Recombinant DNA (practical)
12/1/2007, Friday – Population genetics (theory and practical)
13/1/2007, Saturday – Applied microbiology and fermentation technology (theory)
15/1/2007, Monday - Applied microbiology and fermentation technology (practical)

18/1/2007, Thursday – Animal behaviour (practical) and Current Issues for Biotechnology (theory)
22/1/2007, Monday – English for professional purposes (written)
24/1/2007, Wednesday – English for professional purposes (oral)


p/s: There is an intruder in my house, a blardy cat, and it pees on my sport shoes and sock. There are plenty of shoes in my house but why me? If I have the chance to see the cat, I am going to slaughter it into 18 pieces *grin*…

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh the cat is so cute, should I slaughter it? Yes, no, yes, no, fine….!!!!!

22 comments:

L B said...

I want kitten thigh!!

L B said...

Ok, i was kidding, again... Here's more hugs and wishes for your last three papers! May you not have to copy any answers at all! Wooohoooo!!!

Wennn said...

U be good girl ah!! Dun be copy miaow ah just becoz U got a miaow miaow now in ur hse!! Just 3 more papers to go!! Ka yau ka yau okie!! veli fast it will be over!!!

may said...

aaaahhhh!! meowmeow soup! good for cuddling first lah, till it gets older... then... cuddle summore la! hahahaha!

best of luck in your last few papers. almost over, almost over!

cat soup?

Sin Ling said...

lb - kitten tight, not tasty, too small already, want cat arm?
Oh no, i am a good girl, dont want to copy people answer, my own answer is the best *grin*.. tangku lb, may all my wishes come true *wink wink*

wenn - haha, maybe the cat try to ask me and give me some hint to be copy cat! must plan how to copy in the examination hall on thursday already *planning*... :D

may - may jie jie pura pura sayang the cat then make it into meow meow soup, scary *like watching horror movie only*... :p
thank you may, almost over liao, freedom and celebration soon.. :)
How about creamy mushroom cat soup?

Anonymous said...

Can make Bak Kut Teh also *rolling on floor laughing out loud*

Ah Boy said...

3 more papers, very fast niah...
split of seconds only...
soon merdeka liao :D
WOOF

all the best for the coming papers woh...

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr at the notti cat



pssss.. ah boy just tagged sin ling jie jie :)

Sin Ling said...

hijackqueen - hihi welcome to my little magical wonderland, hope u having fun here.. :)
o.O i think this one is catkutteh, not bakkutteh, um, sound so interesting, CAT KUT TEH.. :D

Ah boy - ah boy sayang jie jie, jie jie sayang ah boy, when jie jie merdeka then i give u one steak ya *go buy steak now*...
Good, ah boy help me halau the nauthy cat *touched and buy you another steak*..
Ah boy tag me for 70 questions, o.O but no 70 steaks for ah boy, haha sudah bankrupt.. :p

c a r c a r said...

pengsan! cute cat, then slaugther it!

hey im back in action too! hahaa.....slowly but steadily ok!~ gambateh!~

a^ben said...

remember to teach ur english teacher what is "io ka chng" it's a professional term eh` useful for them` :P hahahaha

Sin Ling said...

carcar - the cat too cute already, dont feel like slaughter it to make food.. :( i sound so cruel..
Carcar also back in action, aiseh, wish you good luck and steady steady like pua chu kang.. :) *shouting gambateh*

a^ben - a^ben, my english lecturer is an indian man, so i think i will try to io ka ch'ng in front of him in order to get more marks, agree? hehe :p

Chen said...

wat is that animal behaviour (practical) session u r sitting tomorrow? I'm just curious :P

all the best :D

pssss.. carcar dun like cats & dogs wan.. She likes iguana :P

rainbow angeles said...

Anti-exam? Tell me about that!

Animal Behaviour paper up next? Just go 'study' Ah Boy & Liucas... sure pass wan... :D

Good luck!

Chen said...

angel,
i scared if sin ling study ah boy & liucas for animal behaviour, she might answer animal can talk, can blog, can ride motorbike, can drive ferrari, can read playboy, can splash birthday cake on birthday boy's face, can....

LOL
*laff die me*

Sin Ling said...

chen - my practical paper mostly will ask us to construct an experiment to test the animal behaviour and interpret their behaviour based on the results. So simply hantam also nvm one...
carcar like iguana, green green tei one woh. no wonder she like green colour, thanks for reminding me... :)

Angel - tak nak exam, very stressful and brain loaded with too much of information until the whole body feel so heaty, sit in the exam hall like battle with the paper, shoot the paper until few holes. If shoot wrong answer then mean lose the battle, grrr, dont like, anti-exam.
Ah boy and liucas special case, need to send them for research, take their quality gene and clone on other dogs so more ah boy and liucas gonna exist in this world, chen and winn have to adopt all of them already... :) Thank for the wishes..

Chen - If study ah boy and liucas then sure fail the paper already, liucas is terkankang dog, ah boy is modern dog with plenty of gadgets. Both also superior dog, not the normal original dog, really must send them to do research first, can ar? :p

Selba said...

Good to hear that you are back in action :D *pad on the shoulder*

OH NO... DON'T slaughter that little sad kitten!!! You are not a cruel girl, right??? :(

Winn said...

yer so cute the kitten!!!

how can u not like cat!....they are not evil. they are ..err...jus cat:P..

it is here to bring u luck ma.....u see his eyes u know he is not lying dy

Sin Ling said...

Selby - thanks for the shoulder, i need it seriously :D
No i didnt slaughter the little kitten but i ask ah boy to chase the cat away... :p joking

winn - I like kitten but the kitten pee on my beloved sport shoes, beh syok already... :P
hopefully the cat bring me good luck not bad luck, if bad luck then must ask liucas and ah boy to settle the cat for me... :p hehe joking

Pink Cotton said...

omg!

is that really the cat that intruding ur house?!?!?

OMG OMG SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! ^_^

can i have her?kekekeke

aww im too late to wish you luck..my name wont be in the list...hahahah..anyway,GOOD LUCK!!!! english should be easy peasy lah :P

Unknown said...

Your exam is going to end, soon.

Mine hasn't even started.

Arggh!

L B said...

Darling Fish Ball!
You've just been specially TAGGED!! Thank you, and enjoy..

Sin Ling said...

li enn - welcome to my little magical wonderland. Hope you enjoy reading my blog and have fun.
Oh yeah, two more papers to go, then can officially merdeka and freedom. How about yours?
Nice to meet you..

lb - my dear lb tagged me then i sure give face to my beloved one.. :)