Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Trip to Tanjung Dawai.....

Hallo ladies and gentleman, tomorrow is my last exam paper for this semester. The time passes, day by day, I still remember that I started this semester on the 18th of September 2006 and now ended on the 24th of January 2007. This semester brought me through year 2006 to year 2007. Although it is a very tough semester for us, but there are a lot of memories with my beloved housemates and classmates in this semester, everyone is getting closer, organized a lot of activities, made a lot of jokes and etc.

Tomorrow I will be going back to Penang right after my exam, should be 4pm, I don’t want to depart in the evening because I wanted to avoid the traffic jam and reach home safely. At this moment, I am having a mix feeling, I can’t wait to be home to see my family but I don’t feel like going back because I will be seeing my housemates only in a month time. Besides that, my bf will be having his first industrial training in the next semester which is started on the 1st of February, couldn’t spend much time with each other already, and I miss him *sob sob*.

Ok, I know life must go on, so I will be back to Penang with a very happy mood. I can:

1. Go shopping for food and daily uses, shirt, skirt, dress for Chinese New Year *grin*.

2. Eat my favourite food, ice cream such as home cook food, Nando chicken, steamboat, Japanese food, western food and etc *yum yum*.

3. Top up my pocket money $$$, is a very important factors.

4. Meet my college, school friends, my relatives and definitely my god mummy Angel.

5. Be a good daughter for my mummy and be a good sister for my brother and sister *manja manja*.

6. A good and nice haircut.

Since, I am going back in another 16 hours, so my bf decided to bring me to go eat seafood at a very ulu kampung today named Tanjung Dawai. Although it is a kampung area but the environment and the sceneries, is totally far away from the cities. Cities are surrounded with tall building and Tanjung Dawai is surrounded with sea and paddy field. I was totally amazed by the sceneries, Malays are having a simple life there, playing kite, selling food, and etc. No stress, no tension, having their own house, have plenty of children and etc.

The sea view and the sunset sceneries at Tanjung Dawai, 6.45pm


Bye bye sun, see you tomolo morning... :)


White white cloud, one of my favourite picture, spreading inconsistently.


A very small fishing village...


That is me, sin ling with the sunset scenery... :D

We heard that the place is very famous with the ikan bakar (fried fish), so we decided to have our dinner there. We ordered sting ray ikan bakar, fried sotong, si ham, prawn and spicy crab *really spicy*. It only cost us RM13 per person, it is cheap and affordable for a student. I really have a nice day there.

Sting ray ikan bakar *Yum Yum*, want to try?


Goreng Big Big Sotong, not goreng chen... :)


steam 'si ham', only cost me RM2.50, so cheap... :)


Spicy crab, darn spicy, i bought two drinks just because of it *darn it*... :p

Before I went back to Penang, I bought my bf a doggie door stopper *ah boy or liucas?*, it is very cute. My bf is staying in the master bed room, the room is very windy compare to the others, so I bought him a door stopper from MPH bookstore. But after one day, the dog is migrated to my room and accompanied me. Hehe, the dog is too attractive to me already *grin*, can’t resist and don’t tempt me please… :p

The doggie door stopper with santa hats, ah boy or Liucas?


See the doggie door stopper stuck at my door... :p


Doggie, jaga pintu, dont go yen chiew's room and play... :p

Happy weekday, dont complaint about work ok? going to be Friday *Yippie*

21 comments:

rainbow angeles said...

That's so cheap!!

Good luck in your final paper! Enjoy your holidays! ;)

rainbow angeles said...

Oops... I mean the seafood so cheap! Paiseh...

L B said...

LOLOLOL@angel! KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! Ok, I am drunk again, from too much work, too much stress, too mucch wind, too much chicken rice... That doorstopper is so cute tooooo!!

Sin Ling said...

angel - oh yeah, the seafood is cheap, but the place is very ulu so very hard to find.
thank you angel, i hope i can get a good results and u enjoy your this coming weekend too ya.. :)

lb - i wont get bored if i eat too much of chicken rice, it is my favourite :) my dearest lb, u want the doggie door stopper or real doll? haha :p

may said...

good for you, last paper and able to go home very soon. good luck ya!

I have the same doggie door stopper too, except mine's brown, and no santa hat. cute, hor? like there's a guarddog at your door... ;)

Anonymous said...

wah sounds like a super fun trip! I want to go too.

mistipurple said...

the poor doggie's tail!!! :P
and the food looks so delicious. i want to eat, all all all! when i'm well well well!

_butt said...

so cute the doggie dog stopper! hehe

and the seafood so cheap! wah, must go there soon! :)

enjoy holidays kaw kaw ya! cheers! :D

L B said...

My Darling Sin Ling,

Of course I would prefer the Doggie Stopper but only if it was from your door..

Sin Ling said...

may - Oh yeah, cant wait to go back to Penang, being pampered by mom now! hehe
may, u got too? oh yeah, our taste not bad ye, the doggie so cute, if it is a real doggie then i can hug it.. hehe

velverse - The scenery is nice, the environment is good, the food there is nice and lot of variety, wanna join me for the next trip? :)

misti - misti u not feeling well? then cannot eat spicy food already, must eat porridge, but i really have to say that the food is cheap and tasty, get well soon misti.. :)

Sin Ling said...

butt - that is the last one that i can bought from the MPH sungai petani, no more..
Come butt i be ur tour guide and you treat me the seafood ok?
thank you butt, i definitely will enjoy my holidays kaw kaw, like a little princess in the house... :)

My beloved lb - u come and take from my room ok? hehe i will be waiting for you... :)

Winn said...

of coz liucas la...white in color sumore with that sly looks.....muahaha.......

ok i try not to think abt work. flyday flyday come fast

eh i told u b4 i fr pg oso hor

Anonymous said...

Nice place
Good food
Cheap food
Where is this place ah
Graet to hear the end of a semester and hope you have a great holiday

Chen said...

so, u r now back home to home sweet home, Penang liao :D

tat doggie door stopper is Liucas lah, since it's white in colour. Ah boy is black-black tei, remember? :P

kyh said...

good luck oh!

wah u so evil... order deep fried chen pulak... :P din order fishballs meh? haha...

and the views are indeed beautiful!

day-dreamer said...

Wonderful scenery!
Nice food!
Cute stopper!

Enjoy your holidays. Me counting down to mine. Hehe.

Sin Ling said...

winn - liucas white white tei, but the species macam look like ah boy, um, liucas got sly look one ar? hehe... :D didnt realise pun...
Today friday today friday, can sha la la in the weekend already.. :)
I know winn jiejie stay in penang, wanna eat dinner or lunch together gether? or we go shopping together gether la... :)

zeroimpact - thank you zeroimpact, the place named Tanjung Dawai located in Kedah, very ulu, very hard to find, want me be your tour guide? Enjoy your day while i am enjoying my holiday also ok?

chen - although the dog is white in colour but the species look like ah boy wo, how? hehehe :p
I am in Penang, chen, where are u? searching for u in the penang map.. :D

Sin Ling said...

kyh - Haha, kyh, luckily not the real deep fried chen, is the real sotong. Too bad no fishball, my favourite...
the scenery is beautiful but must with a good camerawoman also right? :p

day-dreamer - thank you day-dreamer, come let's countdown together gether ok?

Winn said...

but i work in kl ler..not coming back this cny pun...

err..see one day if i go back we go lepak..
but hor, u in kedah wat! sigh

Unknown said...

Cheap lah! I've not been there my self.. OK planning to go next weekend.

So, by now exams over d right?

Sin Ling said...

winn - sin ling definitely will wait for winn jie jie one. Maybe i am having holiday when you come back to penang right?
I will wait for you, winn jie jie *wink wink*... :)

Bernard - Bernard, there have cheap pasar malam too, There are a lot of shops selling ikan Bakar, The corner one is the nicer one. Dont go other stall ya... :D
Oh ya, my exam finished already, now having my holiday in penang... :)
Bernard, have fun with ur family.. :)