Tuesday, November 14, 2006

What a lousy day…..

There are several strange and weird things happened today:

Case 1:

My regular car park in university was parked by one stupid idiot blue colour wira. What the hell, you think my kancil very lousy ah? My kancil tinned one ok? My kancil’s air cond is as strong as the tornado, can blow your ass away one ok? My kancil can drive in narrow street one like scooter one ok? My kancil can do the parking easily one ok? My kancil got mp3 player ok? Cun, yeng and geng one ok? So as a conclusion, your wira is suck, kancil rulez…..

Case 2:

Today the KL rice’s uncle (ke leng fan = Indian rice) didn’t come to university! Where is my potato mushroom and wedges? I cannot leave without you! Normally, it will be my dinner, but what the fuck, you syok syok then come syok syok then don’t want to come! Got think of people dinner one or not? Give you face then only buy your food ok? BLM lousy, no restaurant during dinner time! So, please come everyday ok?

Case 3:

Today no electrical supplies again in my university! Diu, purposely waited from12.45pm until 2.30pm then class cancel. AIMST no money to pay electrical bill ah, already increase our basic fees, somemore no money to pay ah? You sure said: ‘aiyo no need to be so angry one, increase a little bit only right?” Your head, it increased rm 650 per year! You think my mom prints money and tanam money tree one is it? Class cancel then need to do replacement somemore, time table pack like hell already, then want to take our free slot somemore. AIMST should be burned in the hell as soon as possible.

Case 4:

After class, when I was on my way back home, I saw a pretty girl, should be 6 years old. Guess what? She was acting like a mak rempit (made in Malaysia), standing on top of the bicycle. What the hell, you are a girl ok, want to be mak rempit also wait for your next life la! Later fall down then injured here and there then no guys want you then wahahha, become lou ku poh lo :P !!!!!!

Case 5:

MCB, my petrol going to finish, kancil small then so what? Drink petrol like hell. Never mind, I still very proud with my kancil (saying my car). But the people who carpool with me, haven’t paid me the money for last week! Please la, I already become your driver, and then only collect RM10 per week, didn’t charge you service fees and etc, somemore don’t know how to automatically pay me the money ah? Want me to ask you to pay is it? Lousy and useless fella….

Case 6:

Blardy Tmnet, the best broadband in Malaysia, somemore asks us to introduce people to join your broadband! My ass la, you think your lousy quality very good is it? My house internet slow like snail, I think snail also craws faster than internet la! Want to update my blog also difficult. TNS, our house suppose to have 1024kbps speed one, but the tmnet secretly reduced it to 512kbps. HALLO, WE ARE STILL PAYING RM 88 PER MONTH. You can find this word appear in their website : “tmnet streamyx brings the web's rich multimedia content to life, at speed from 512Kbps up to 2Mbps which is much faster than the ordinary Internet connection.” Fuck you la, I think the dial up also faster than us la ok? Tomorrow, my housemate and I had decided to screw the tmnet up and down, you better watch out, don’t cheat student’s money! Ask my dog to bite you then you know!!! Wow….

As a conclusion, 13/11/2006 is a lousy day…..!!!!!!!

3 comments:

YY said...

I put K LInk Fuel saver to save petrol and to boost my engine perfrmance...
today ur meee goreng gt extra octane is it.. make u so high in blogging

L B said...

LOL!!! So funny! In a nice way, of course..

Sin Ling said...

Thank lb, sometimes things are just not going smoothly, so i have to learn how to overcome it! thank for your comment... :)