Friday, November 24, 2006

TGIF = Thank God Is Friday

Today is Friday, oh finally, end of the week. Seem like can’t wait for this day. At this moment, this week has been a lousy, stressful and tougher week for this semester. The reason is I was having 3 midterm tests within a week, which is Monday, Wednesday and Friday (today). Lack of sleep, no appetite, no mood, weak digestive system, body heaty, emotional unstable due to stress, restless, etc and it has driven me crazy and nuts. Next week, still have another test is going on, and two reports need to be submitted too. Woah, I am a human, not a robot ok?

Why the silly subjects made me crazy? Because:

· Monday – Animal Behaviour subject, study about the fundamental behaviour of animal in order to understand human better in term of neuron system, physiology, anatomy, neurology and etc. Although it is only two credit hours but still, it is hard to score ma. What to do, I dream is to major in plant and medical biotechnology, so I have to study this to enhance my knowledge.

· Wednesday – Recombinant DNA technology, study about the cloning technology, bacteria transformation, search for the gene of interest, gel electrophoresis, clone for the best vector, selection of best gene for animal, plants, bacteria and etc. This subject involved a lot of practical and protocols. So in this subject, we need to design a protocol for a particular experiment and explained it based on theoretical facts. (Bluek – vomiting while writing my blog)

· Friday – Population genetics, study about the variation between the population and subpopulation, genetics and DNA polymorphism, quantitative and qualitative genetics, plot a graph for exponential and logistic growth, biostatistics applied in population, derived equations and etc. Diu… The world won’t be distinct so fast right? Females will keep on producing children and old people will tend to rest in peace when the time is reach. So, is almost the same right? The formula to count for the population growth is = (birth rate – death rate) x number of generation. There is one principle in population genetics and it called Wahlund effect, tries to read it in Cantonese, and is pronounced as “Wa Lan”, means scratching your little bro (dicky). Hehe…

· Next Tuesday – Applied microbiology and fermentation technology, study about the fermentation technology, bioreactor, how to produce maximum yield with cheap cost, how to save cost, how to improve quality and quantity, of course study about wine and beer, Enzyme kinetics, Michaelis-Menten equation and etc. I did my own apple wine successfully in the laboratory, and now under secondary fermentation, so far my apple wine contains 13% of alcohol. Hehe, who want to be my white mouse for this experiment? Wahahaha…bluek...

So, I think you know why I am going insane right? Yesterday, couldn’t manage the stress, and I cried it out loud in my room, on my bed together with my bear bears. Although my bf is just a wall away from my room, but he don’t even take the blardy afford to come and console me. Then today, I thought of relaxing and spending some times with my bf, but he went out, abandons me and left me alone in my house. I thought he know me better, because I surely will spent some times with him after I finished my exam, but everytimes he just left me alone. Sad case, no comment on him, maybe he is just not sensitive enough gua. Everytimes I can’t even have his shoulder to cry to although he is just a wall away from me. Haiiz…hence today I just entertained myself by blogging, eating kfc, watching movies, online and etc. ok, be optimistic and look at the bright side….

What a miserable week…..

5 comments:

Samm said...

enjoy ur weekend. i gerenti u life will be more miserable when u start working, lol. u really wanna learn animal behaviour in order to understand humans better. haih, tell u wat. get a man, do some naked pole dancing in front of him, then run away. that ANIMAL will definitely come chasing after u, lol.

L B said...

Wise words from Samm, those! Heed them well! Especially the Nude Pole Dancing bit! That should get all of those dickies scratching like crazy too!

Hope you have a good rest. Yes, and be optimistic, as always!

Sin Ling said...

To Samm and lb - Oh ya, it definitely will be more miserable during working life, that time have to see the blardy boss face 5 days in a week and get my salary!!! Duh, i have to learn pole dancing first then only can run the experiment la, not easy to dance ler. For god sake, in the future can satisfy my hubby and that time i think he will be scratching like mad d lol :p

Anonymous said...

everyone has their ups and downs occasionally.. i had my down days too.. the only thing you can do is to find things to overcome it k? i do alot of crap..just to make myself happy.. smile always k? u look pretty when you're happy..

Sin Ling said...

yen yen so touch la! u know i always chit chat with you right? so u are my daily hobby d! hehe no prob, will learn how to overcome it, with my bear bear. hehe really look pretty when i smile? :p