Monday, September 11, 2006

Kuala Kangsar and Taiping Trip...

Countdown: 6

Today I went to Kuala Kangsar (Perak Di-Raja) to see a very famous Chinese Si Fu (doctor) with my mom, aunt and uncle. It is better to have a medical check up before I go back to SP, just for prevention of fever, heaty of my body and etc. The great news is I am healthy and I am safe from any illness! But I am so scared when the moment he asked me to show my tongue; I thought I surely suffer from any organ diseases, but NO. Thank god… But there is one thing I want to complain about it, is the food in Kuala Kangsar is not tasty and not much Chinese Restaurants except mamak everywhere. Other than that, the Chinese Si Fu is great and I respect him very much! He just listened to your pulse and notified your sickness. Based on your sickness, he will be issued some medication for you. All those medicines are from local and China. Surprisingly, it is inexpensive. Hey guys don’t worry, he is not a liar, my relatives and my family even those people come from places are searching for him because it really works! Whoever interested, I can introduce to you, just let me know, it really work out fine!

Today I drove throughout the journey, oh so impressive (self-praise), my mom, aunt and uncle claimed that they haven’t been to Taiping since 15 years ago, so I do them a favor (good gal) by fetching them around the Taiping town. I successfully reached the “Zoo Taiping and Night Safari”. It is totally different from Zoo Taiping that I went when I was in primary school with daddy. There is a slightly improvement in the zoo, quite exciting; I am very eager to enter to the zoo. Although it was a bit stink, but there were various kind of huge and small animals and I like it very much. Two kind animals which I don’t like and there are python and crocodiles. I totally have no idea how the Steven Irwin handled this two creatures. They freaked me out. Too bad I didn’t bring the digital camera so can’t take photo. When we have walked almost ¾ of the zoo, it started to rain heavily and we forced to stop at the rest house for almost 20 to 30 minutes, I asked my mom: “mom, do u think we need to overnight with those animals in the zoo if it continue rain heavily?” I know is a silly question but just wonder about it. We left Zoo Taiping at 4.30pm and it is raining along the way back to Penang so I have to keep my eyes open widely, reach home safely at 5.50pm.

Although it is a short trip and raining season, but today, it is an unforgettable and remarkable day for me. It brought up my child memories, have an enjoyable and nice family trip with my mom, aunt and uncle. That’s what I known as “home sweet home”.

New Zoo Taiping map that I went today and it rained.


3 comments:

Lin Peh said...

The maxwell hill still there kah ? damn haunted wan ! LOL!

Sin Ling said...

um, i dont know about that? how u know is hunted? surely have some case happened before right? do you mind to tell me?

Extreme Power said...

Nice shot of Taiping. See here for more. http://taipingkakis.blogspot.com