Sunday, November 26, 2006

Farking insects…

Sunday, rainy day, rained the whole evening already. I love raining, can sleep peacefully, can dream of Brad Pitt, can play and dance in the rain. *blink blink*

When I was young, I like to watch the water drop from the sky and I tend to dance in the rain like how they shown in the tv, hope to be a hair shampoo modal one day. But the blardy advertisement tend to cheat some innocent and naïve little girl like me :p . So at the end my dream didn’t have the chance to come true. Grrrr..farking liar liar liar director.

Back to the story, there are plenty of farking green insects come and visit my room during the raining season. What the hell, come and have gathering in my room and then all die in one shot somemore. Wai stupid insects, don’t make my room haunted ok?

The most annoying thing is the dumb insects come and bite me then die instantly on my beautiful hand. So what’s the point you come and bite me since you are going to die after the rain right? Farking dumb insects. After the insect die, it attracts a lot of ants to come and eat them. Hallo, want to die also die outside la, don’t let some innocent’s people to clean up the mess ok?

If you come again then I am going spray you with…. My perfume? Green insects, you don’t dream of la, I am going to spray you with my gas that come out from my ass, then you be fainted straightaway…. :p

4 comments:

L B said...

Your gas that destructive, ka?!! No wonder, all those hotdogs...

Sin Ling said...

hey hey lb, no more hotdog already, now is the green insects! now i am the verminator.. :)

Anonymous said...

the life and times of dumb insects. to them, that's all the excitement they'd get before dying! LOL!

Sin Ling said...

To may - "ouch", the most lazy and useless insects in the world, evolution change them to be dumb? hehe :p