Thursday, November 30, 2006

My first time in my life…..

Today, I guess my family will be very proud of me and I think I will be very proud of myself also. It might be a normal event for you, but for me, this is my only first time and I guess I will be continued to do it after 4 months in order to satisfy myself.

Me: Hey friend, today is my first time and I feel satisfied after doing it.
Friend: Um, let me guess, u have sex with your bf ar?
Me: No la, I am not that hamsap and I am still virgin ok?
Friend: But you look very hamsap today.
Me: Niasing, since when I look hamsap @#$%^&*!@
Friend: Yesterday night surely you hurt your arm that why you put plaster today.
Me: Surely must have sex then only put plaster is it?
Friend: Yeah, SM ma.
Me: F**k you, I go for blood donation la ok?
Friend: Aiya, tell early la, sorry lo…

Early morning, I was beria-ria went to college and pass by the examination hall, there is a long queue. As usual I will be the most kepoh fella and I found out that there is a blood donation campaign. So I immediately asked my friend to donate and I expect him to reject me, but he said “go ahead”. Ohooooh, this is called sendiri pasal :’(

But today I was the first girl in my class to donate blood. Aiseh, so proud of myself. I was totally freaked out during the registration, have to test for blood pressure, blood type and body’s weight. Alright, I am healthy and the nurse asked me to lie on the bed, and scarified my left hand to her. Unfortunately, my vein is too small so she checked my right hand’s vein, small also but don’t care already la.

Surprisingly, not painful at all and I was enjoying playing the stick during the transferring blood process. Just few minutes later, I successfully filled up a pack of my precious blood which is 300cc. She took it away and I saw it, oh.. I feel so satisfied *sob sob* when I looked at it. I save a person’s life *blink blink*.

After the blood donation, the nurse gave us one mineral water, tiger biscuits, medicine (gain back my blood), milo and cakes. Fuiyo, this is my rebate. If the nurse didn’t give me all those souvenirs, I won’t asking from her also except the medicine, because I just want to save life, it might be useful for the patient who needed it or I myself will need it if I have some sickness in the future (choi, touch wood repeatedly).

When I was still alive, I just want to do a bit of charities and contribute a bit to the society. Partly, I want to go to heaven instead of hell :p . Save as many as I could. It really a good experience today and it will definitely donate my blood again if next campaign is launched.

At this moment, I am still healthy, no dizzying, no fever, but my right hand have a super duper big bruise.

Shall I play bowling tomorrow?

3 comments:

L B said...

so funny, your converstaion with your friend.. amusing!
almost like watching TV soap!
it's good to donate blood! Good for your body too. Almost like changing the motor oil in a car. Well done.

Anonymous said...

good on ya! I'm kinda embarrassed to say I haven't donated blood before... :( so bad of me! hmm, must put it on the list of "good deeds to do before I die..."

Sin Ling said...

To Lb - that friend is very funny one, can made me laughed everyday. ya is good for my body, my skin now is smooth and shining, muahaha, pretty d :p

To may - got money then donate money, no money like me then donate blood, but got lot of benefits one if you donate blood, can stay in hospital for free dont know how many months and years..hehe :) touch wood...