Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Li”sek” (Snake) Ong

Yippee, today just finished my last midterm paper (applied microbiology and fermentation technology), I don’t like the lecturer who teach this subject because she don’t know how to teach properly and always confused us with her Manglish, ish ish.

The worst thing is her sentences in her notes are damn long and do not have full stop one. My goodness, there are so many mistakes in her notes and I spent almost 3 days to just finished her 6 blardy damn notes. Almost 80% of the my friends in her class also don’t understand a thing in her notes, lucky we are not dumb, we are not depending on her notes, we are depending on the bloody thick textbook, that why today everyone is having panda eyes during the test @_@

When we entered the examination hall, holly shit, we spent almost a night to memorize all those hardest theories and didn’t come out at all, come out those unexpected easy question. @#$%^&*!@# Lucky, my brain still can function very well today morning, but I guess there are a lot of people are going to screw up for this paper. Pheww….

There are lot people dislikes her due to her inexperience teaching skill, humble and self-righteous, so we can hunt for a lot of humor and painting on the wall. For instance: “Lisa Ong is a Pig”. Muahaha since she like to avoid our questions, so my friend and I decided to call her Li”sek” Ong, In Cantonese “sek” (snake) means curi tulang. However, her body size is huge because she have a thick waist and I think is 40inches if not mistaken, so we also called her “Doremon” because she really look like Doremon. Sorry can't help it, She really made us farking pissed off... :p

If I fail (touch wood quickly) then I will asked my dog to bite her, wow….

Will her bf called her Li”sek” Ong or Doremon? Nah, both also can, non big deal…. :p

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doraemon is too adorable a name, might not quite fit her liao, LOL!

hope you pass with flying colours!

Sin Ling said...

To may - oh yeah almost forget she is older and fatter than doremon. Thank you may, all the "A" will be in my hand, hehe over confident.. :p

L B said...

Unexpected easy questions must have seemed liek kena the Lottery, no? LOL! I hope your dog doesn't have to bite her..

Sin Ling said...

wah lb, i wish to kena the real lottery so can save the money and go travel, if i pass also will ask my dog to bite her for being humble to the students.. :p