Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The one sitting beside me is a biatch…..

Today morning, as usual I will be the driver! I fetched the girl who carpool with me and didn’t pay for the petrol fees. What to do, it is the initial deal with her, and I am truly regret to fetch her now! Back to the story, today she behaved like I owe my whole life to her like this, she don’t even talk to me and my brother a single word inside the car and classroom.


Me: Hey how are you? Did you bring your lab coat?
My brother: Oh, she don’t have practical today.
Me: Oh ya, I almost forget about it.
She: …..
(p/s: I think it is as quiet as the ants walking on the road.)

And I drove quietly throughout the journey until we reached university.

Me: Are you hungry?
She: …..
(p/s: I think the birds fly by and shit also I can listen to it.)

I poked her (tok tok) and asked,

Me: Are you ok? You looked so quiet today? Not feeling well?
She: …..
Me: Later we eat lunch and straight away go to tm point to screw people up ya!
She: ok (MCB finally, at word)


Surely you will ask me: “why I so care about her?”. No, I am not and she is just very damn, blardy and fuking annoying in the early morning 8.15am! Can you just imagine, early morning you get the work and straight away get scolded by your boss or leader. Ya, that’s the feeling!

Biatch, you think you really a princess ah? Ya yesterday, we didn’t fetch you back, so what? You want us to wait you from 12.45pm until 4.30pm is it? Don’t said we cruel ok? If you are not our friend, we wouldn’t arrange and beg transport for you to go back ok? Remember yesterday no electrical current in university, and you expect us to wait you until 4.30pm without doing anything is it?

Please la, please use your brain and think about it ok? We asked her to confirm with the lecturer whether got class or not due to no electrical current and she just sat there quietly without taking any afford or initiative to ask the lecturer. Ya I blardy annoyed but I didn’t show it off but this doesn’t mean she can climb over people head right?

By the way, you think I want to sit with her? Honestly, no, my brother does not want to sit beside her so I am the victim and I don’t care now!!!

You know what? She is still single, perhaps she might be a lou ko poh because of her rude attitudes! Lou Ko poh and biatch? Oh yeah… :P

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah.. kejam kejam curse wor.. be lou ku poh.. sei mou.. ;)chill la lady.. so ganas entries these few days..

Sin Ling said...

Sometimes just feel frustrated, early morning give me such a damn face, watever appetite also lose d! Will definitely blog some nice and sweet entries next time..! :)

L B said...

Looking forward to your nice, sweet entries to come! But, seriously, I enjoy whatever you write. It's real!

Sin Ling said...

thank lb, my housemates they all said my entries are too vulgar d! oppsie... so will try to control my frustration when i blog :p

L B said...

Let it all out! Best way to rid yourself of frustrations, rather than trying to 'cover it up' and be polite about it, eh?