Thursday, March 01, 2007

Sin Ling is here...

Hallo everyone, I am back, I am back and I am back. YAY I am so happy that I can formally back to blogging life. I was officially got well since 2 days ago, ate Bihun all the while for almost one and a half week.

I just finished one of my midterm papers today, which is the ‘Fungal Science and Biotechnology’. Next midterm paper will be on the 9th of March, named ‘Enzyme and Protein Technology’ *sound so pro*.

Thousand thanks to all the loyal readers for the lovely moral supports, birthday wishes, Chinese New Year wishes and even ‘get well’ wishes. During February, a lot of celebrations were going on with my friends, my 21st birthday, Chinese New Year and even Valentine’s Day. Too many to update…

When I was sick, there are a lot of people taking care of me, sending their regards, bought food for me, even give me some presents, and I promise I will take care of myself and seal my broken heart.

March 2007 will be the brand new month for me…

Guys, I miss you all… :)

I bought myself a Tomy, now his head is shaking, it just looked like supporting whatever decision i had made, so cute...

A red colour rose given by Chin, nice wrapping, it cost him RM4.00 per rose... :)

Finally i get the baby ivan from Chin, hybrid of Jumbo (long ears) and rabbit, but i like it...

Patrick from the spongebox cartoon, so pink, so chickenpox...

A bar of chocolate from my classmate, Yuan Hong, white chocolate, my favourite...

A gift from my housemate, Yen Chiew, but at this moment i dont have any candles... :(

A flowery watch from my sister, she gave me a digital camera too *celebrate*, yeah, finally i have it...

A massage winnie the pooh pillow from my sis in law, so can sleep peacefully in the night...

A gift from my classmates too, june and teong wee, they treat me pizza hut too...

'Dior' sun glass from my cousins, now those big big sun glasses are very trendy...

A moo moo from my classmate, mun thing and yoke shes, i love this moo moo the most, hugging him everynight... :)

Chinese new year, one of traditional decoration in my house, the 'fuk' and the 'chun'.

This two chinese new year kids are my favourite, they even become my wallpaper in my handphone...

During Chinese New Year, i got the chance to meet my small and cute little nephew, omg, i became aunty already *so old*... :p

He is sleeping, dont want to disturb him already*singing lullaby... :)

This is what i ate during Chinese New Year Reunion, yummy, i missed all the dishes...

My favourite, all the delicious food are inside a bowl of soup...

The white wine, not bitter, is sweet, alcoholic level is 13.5%, i didnt drunk...

Give it a try, taste not bad, i love it, Moscata d'asti... :)

Finally, the brand new sin ling, wanted to go college already, but snapped one photo first... :)

Today is Thursday, tomorrow is Friday, weekend is coming, have a nice weekend, relax, rest and have fun with your loves one, till we meet again *wink wink*… :)

17 comments:

may said...

waaaaa!! welcome back!! we missed you too.

so many soft toys, so Tommy, so cute your nephew! looks like you had such a happening CNY. yippee to Friday and the weekend!

L B said...

Darling! Darling! So many presents, so many goodies, so many nice nice nices!!! And finally also a camera!!!!!!
I wish I could have taken better care of you while you were ill, but you live so far away! Such an impossible distance! But I am glad you are back to your usual, normal, happy-go-lucky kick-ass self now! Good to see you again!

jo@n said...

Finally and finally, you are back to here and with us together again. So nice pic to post here =D

That cute nephew isn't your bro's son? Hehe...

Wennn said...

welcome back dear... wah miss u long long time lor.. hope u are feeling much much much better liao hor...now no more ice mocha for u ok... rest more and drink plenty of water first....good to hv u bek

kyh said...

welcome back!!!

wah so many pics... welcome back post ke??? :P

eat well, stay well and live well... den u will say byebye to fever! :)

Sin Ling said...

may - may jie jie i missed you, i love yellow tomy. i love the moo, spiky hair. i have a happening CNY, gambling a lot, hehe, win some money, so go shopping...:D
Happy weekend to you, have fun in aussie ya...

lb - dearest lb, I missed you, i have camera, very happy, so can snapped a lot of picture already. Ya, i wish you can come to sungai petani and visit me, but what to do, you are far away from me, but nvm, now i am back in action, can see me all the time already... :D
lb, have a great weekend ok?

Joan - hi joan, welcome to my little magical wonderland, welcome you with red carpet.
Nah, the baby is my cousin's baby, so cute right? my brother still young... :p

Sin Ling said...

wenn - oh, then wenn jiejie have to cook me porridge already ya. Since no more ice blended mocha then i have to do my own hot blended milo already... :)
I missed you wenn jie jie, missed your food too, I missed you... :D

kyh - Thank you, i will make sure that i am healthy all along the year and a healthy lifestyle... :D
welcome back!!!
ByeBye fever, sore throat and headache... :)

Anonymous said...

hahhaa..tot u will not upload any pictures of ...the ivan... take care there n talk to me when u free k...hahahhaa..

Unknown said...

Welcome back! Finally can see u got update. Happy Chap Goh Meh in advance... LOL

Cocka Doodle said...

Good to have you back and happy belated birthday!

waa...that cny reunion dinner's soup looked really shiok....on the other hand, at 1 am in the morning , every edible things looked shiok..

Sin Ling said...

chin - Thank you, chin. You know baby ivan is one of my favourite toys right?

Kenny Ng - Hi Kenny, i am so glad that you dropped by at my blog, happy Chap Goh Meh to you too, didnt collect any mandarin oranges?

Cocka doodle - Thank you cocka, there will be more update soon.
Yupe, the cny reunion dinner's soup looked and tasted very shiok, that is my favourite you know? that bowl of soup almost cost my mom RM400 to RM500, dont play play oh...
Any edible thing waiting for you on your bed? hehe shioknya :p

Selba said...

hi dearie... welcome back!!!

Wow... so many cute pictures in here :)

ah nel said...

welkam bek as miss u so muchi...LOL

when u kam throw olen to my house make sure u throw tat bar of cokulat oso... ;)

day-dreamer said...

You are finally back! Woohoo~! *opens champagne*

So many nice presents, gimme one can?? :D

Sin Ling said...

Selby - Hi selby, how are you? Finally you can log in my comment box successfully, i am so glad that you can it through... :D

ah nel - ah nel, missed you too. Seems like you want my chocolate bar than my mandarin oranges woh... :p

day-dreamer - YAY i am back, can read your blog again... :D
I give you the chocolate bar, but now in my tummy already... :D

YY said...

Sure I knw.. As long as u are happy I am happy also.. don make me sad ar...u gt so many fans there de le..

Sin Ling said...

raychin - Thank and i will always be happy... :D