Friday, March 16, 2007

Mating of the day...

Hello everyone, finally I got the chance to update my blog, wanted to curse the blardy hopeless tm net already. Yesterday, I can’t even online just to check mail, read the blog and chat with my friends, the streamxy was down the whole day. @#$%^&@%#$@

Hehe, enough of complaining here…

Yesterday, as usual I will have my laboratory section for 3 hours. While waiting for my practical to start, you know what I discovered?

Oooo, there are two black color flies mating.

Where they mated?

‘On my jean’…. @#$%&^&*(@#$%

‘Hallo flies, don’t simply orgasm on my jean ok? My jean is still virgin…’

From what I observed, the female fly like half dead already, she can’t even moved and flied when I disturbed them, only the male fly made the first moved and carried the female together away from me. Ish, useless female…

Another good news is, yesterday night, it rained heavily in sp. Yeah, the rain didn’t bluff me already. I love the raining scenery, but I hate to be single and available at this moment…

Haizz, don’t want to think about it, it is consider another emotional post?

Want to learn something from this video? Click and see...



Hallo, i am a bear bear, wish you have a good weekend ya...

Guys, today is Friday, take a good rest, tomorrow will be another better day…

p/s: Today I wanted to take the picture of Indian girls bare foot (to prove that I am not bluffing), but I couldn’t make it because my digital camera is too big already, too obvious, but I will continue to hunt for it, I will try my best, support me ya…. :)

22 comments:

rainbow angeles said...

Hahahaha!! Sin Ling!!! You really crack me up with your virgin jeans! Hahaha!! I tell you, you gonna be as farnies as winn!! LOL!

*weekend hugs* ;)

Anonymous said...

mating???? ooooh... interesting. :P

you also have a good weekend ya.. :)

Winn said...

angel, me funnies mehhhh!!!!!HOR U SAY I M A CLOWN!!

haha this sinling made ma laugh like hell!!!! LOLLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Selba said...

Happy weekend!!!

Wah... I've never seen flies mating, should take a pic next time if they do it again :D

a^ben said...

wah wah wah~ u so lucky see flies mating` hahahahahah sure can win mahjong liaw this yr :D hahahhaha

day-dreamer said...

Flies mating? Why didn't take photos??

You so lucky... hahaha!

And the video... 18-SX one, must find Censorship Board to censor first! Hahaha~ joking! :P

Cocka Doodle said...

There is a little inaccuracy in that video. How come the dogs don't kena 'stucked' geh?

may said...

hahahaha! perfect excuse to go and buy another pair of virgin jeans! with extra virgin olive oil too, ok? kkkkkkk!!!

L B said...

waaaa, my comment got deleted?!!!!!! *sob**sob* Ok, I can take a hint ... *sob**sob*

kyh said...

HAHAHA!!!!!

omg... flies mating so geng geh???

u NBTD la... do dogs mating pulak... use handfon to record one? or digicam?

Chen said...

wah...
lidat also can?

nice meeting with u ;)
your camera is not tat big lah afterall..
kkkkkkk

nyonyapenang said...

why would the flies chose to mate on your virgin jeans? LOL

sengkor said...

how many months oredi u din wash ur jeans?

Anonymous said...

hahahhaa.... you make my day~

zewt said...

how do you know they didnt orgasm on your jeans?

and ... u sure your jeans are virgin?

may said...

my dearest Sin Ling, I missed you so much that I had to give you homework, just to make sure you're still alive and well...

Sin Ling said...

angel - Hallo Angel, they so not give face, mated on my jean wo, winn is the funniest, LOL, i am the junior, she is the senior, hehe... :D

butt - Hallo butt, you have a great weekend ya... :)

winn - winn i didnt say you are the clown oh, must call you 'si fu' already.... :) *si fu, si fu, si fu*

Sin Ling said...

Selby - hallo selby, i didnt bring my camera to lab, so couldnt take the pic of flies mating, so wasted, look at my camera, nah, lousy, cannot focus also... :(

a^ben - Hahaha a^ben, i think i tbetter go buy 4D, can win more money, what number should i buy? any number? hehe... :D

day-dreamer - DD, i couldnt make it, forget to bring my camera, next time i show you ya... :)
No need to censor one, this is about doggie, not human ma, hehe, kids are allow to watch... :p

Sin Ling said...

Cocka Doodle - oh yeah, should ask cocka doodle first about mating, so i can made a perfect video for mating, not human, other animals, can ar?

may - hallo may, my mom will scold me for buying a new jeans just because of a tiny little flies mated on my jeans, hehhe... :D

lb - hallo my dearest lb, dont be so sad, i know your heart is still with me *wink*... :D

Sin Ling said...

kyh - Haha kyh, the flies really mated on my jean la, cant stop them from mating also... :p
I used my lousy digital camera to record it, you wanna see the real dog mating? hehe :D

chen - Hi chen, i love you, nice meeting you too, although my camera is not that big but you know it is very lousy right? hehhe :D
Chen, when are you going to send me the photo la *manja manja*?

nyonyapenang - hi nyonyapenang, dont know why they simply choose location also, simply mate wo, so geram... :D

Sin Ling said...

sengkor - Hey sengkor, i am a good girl, wash my jean every week one oh, dont play play, hehehe :p

velverse - hi velverse, hope you have a fun time here, love you... :D

zewt - hi zewt, i cant see any wet moisture condition on my jean, so i think they didnt orgasm on my jean la... :p
My jean still VIRGIN le... :D

Sin Ling said...

may - Haha, thank you may jiejie, i will try my best to do your homework, be patient ya, the fishball girl will be returned soon... :D

Simple american - Sorry SA for the inconvenience, blogger go insane again... :(
Haha, pay respect to my jean, we are so free and nothing to do so we captured this video, hehe, we are hamsup... :D
SA thank for the tips, they are so insensitive, so they wont bother about the chinese students, so irritating... :O