Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Look who is the most bodoh-est…

Hoooray, today (28/3/2007) will be the last day of lectures for this short semester. No more classes from tomorrow onward, fabulous, wonderful, tremendous, marvelous and fantastic.


I am like the bear, holding the ballons, and i have my freedom now, yeah :p

Subconscious mind: “Hallo woman, you still have your exam in two weeks time ok? You are in trouble, more notes to memorize, more mushrooms to study about, more restriction than freedom and don’t play the fool.”

Sin Ling: “But I need a holiday to recover myself, so tired, everyday got classes, no more fooling around, want to be a sexy and beautiful dim sum girl also cannot, I don’t want to have exam, TAK NAK EXAM, TAK NAK EXAM.”

Subconscious mind: “Wee Sin Ling, do you want to reseat any paper and delay your graduation period?”

Sin Ling: “ok ok fine, I go study now, but can you fulfill one of my wishes? Only one…”

Subconscious mind: “ok, one only right, tells me what you want…”

Sin Ling: I want…

Banana muffin, so i wont fall a sleep when i study, banana is good for health and digestion, provide more energy for me to study...


Seafood pot from Manhattan fish market restuarant, RM49.90, i want to eat rice so i have the energy to study until midnight...


Brad Pitt, consider as a food also, when i hungry, i look at him then he will shower me with all his love then i full already...


Nips chocolate make me drink more water, then i will go to toilet more often, so i wont fall a sleep...


A fake diamond ring, it is consider as a food too, because when i look at the diamond ring then i will thnk of the money, since i bought the diamond ring already, no money for food, so eventually i will become full liao...


Strawberry sponge cake, big strawberry, my love, smooth, delicious and mouth watering...


Piggy handphone = pork chop...


Mixed fruit cake, whole cake only costs me RM20, wanna buy for me?

Subconscious mind: “why got so many thing one, you said one wish only, bluff me again, wee sin ling is a liar!”

Sin Ling: “Hey I am not a liar ok? All also under the same food category ok? So these counts as one wish only, bodoh la you, darn bodoh, never see such a noob before…”

*Sin Ling stares at the readers, agree or not?*

Subconscious mind: “What the hell, you scold me bodoh, you are such a stupid stupid girl that I have never seen before…”

Sin Ling: “you think you very clever is it? Dumb dumb. Eh, why am I scolding myself pula? hehehe”



Headache already, dont know who is the bodoh now...

Look who is the most bodoh-est now…

Hehehe, have a great weekday ya… :D


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.. *sigh*

zewt said...

your mentality surrounding your newly purchased diamond right is quite .... out of this world...

i think it's a good remedy for you to do on diet... IF you wanna go on diet.

Cocka Doodle said...

I want Nips also...but ss different kind of Nips. LOL

may said...

you're farnee, babe. do you "scold" yourself in front of the mirror too? lol! have a good week, and weekend's just round the corner... enjoy! have more muffins!

rainbow angeles said...

Haha!! Sin Lingggg!! U winn mya anak ka??? Haha!


*good luck hugs*
For your exams... ;)

kyh said...

wah i see myself there! WHEE~~~

angie! dun makan cuka ya... cos sin ling anggap me as her food! so honoured and proud!

Anonymous said...

Ah yah, I think food is food
No matter what form they come in
:P

Anonymous said...

so cute la u...

Anonymous said...

hahahhaa.. this really crap me up!!

oops. i mean, crack. :P

if you look at brad pitt also 'full' already hor, then mine would be johhny depp hehe.. oooh so the delicious yummmyyyyy...

all the best in your exam ya..

hugs!

Anonymous said...

You tok yourself all the time wan ar?
Farnie la lu!!!

Winn said...

angel dam sampat! hahahah:p

day-dreamer said...

ROTFLOL~!

All the best for your finals.

And btw, I have the same Motorola C650! ;)