Friday, March 23, 2007

I am a Horny and pervert girl…..

Hello everybody, selamat dating, welcome back to my little magical wonderland, sorry for didn’t update my blog for such a long time.

Recently, I was very busy with all my classes and assignments; next week will be the last week for this short semester. My final exam will be on the 10th, 11th and 12th of April, Yak, so irritating, TAK NAK EXAM, TAK NAK EXAM *shout shout shout*…

3 days ago, I was very happy with my midterm tests, it was doing fine, passed with flying color, but it doesn’t mean that I will simply study for my final right? Although there are ample of time for me to prepare, but I am going to get ready for the final now in order to score a better result, support me ya *wink*…

Lately, my classmate sent me a song, named 'dim sum girl' by Nototious MSG. It is a very soothing and funny song, funny lyrics, cool title of the song and they just look funny *i am referring to their hair*.

Nototious MSG *look so weird and funky*

Play this song, click here for the lyrics and listen to it.


I want to know the meaning for this sentence, tell me about it ok? *maybe I am just another horny and pervert girl who thinks too much :p*

'come eat my rice with your chopsticks and leave the spoon behind'

I wonder:
Rice = guy’s little brother (uncle dicky)
Chopsticks = mouth or blowjob?
Spoon behind = do not use condom?

I want to be a sexy dim sum girl too, or should I be ‘LB’s lormaikai girl’? hehehe…

Not long ago, my friend sent me a website named ‘the sexy name decoder’, guess what, you can just type your name, know more about your personalities and how sexy are you. I guess I am qualified to be the sexy and skillful dim sum girl, read it yourself (below):


Wonderful Exciting Expert Skillfully Imparting Naughty Loving and Intense, Natural Gratification


Get Your Sexy Name


Agree or not?

Have a great weekend, my sexy little dim sum girls and boys…

14 comments:

L B said...

Hahahahahahah!!! The Lormaikai Girl sounds good!!!

may said...

don't know what that sentence means, but it sounds notti enough!

Cocka Doodle said...

Hahahaha! Notorious MSG! yeah...my favorite group!
Hey if you need anymore of their songs let me know. I can e-mail them to u. I've got 'straight out from canton' playing at my blog right now.

rainbow angeles said...

Hahaha!! U always make me laff geh...
:P

*wonders why cocka sexplain what the sentence means*

I also dunno what it means... but pssssttt!! I dun think the "spoon" is what you think lorrr... haha!

Anonymous said...

Wah, I am dim sum boy ah
:P
LOL
I must try to find these notorious msg leh
Sounds real cool

day-dreamer said...

I thought "pervert" is used for guys only, hehehe!

kyh said...

angie doesnt allow me to be dimsum boy wor... mou ban fatt ler...

sinling rupa2nya so perverted one geh... :P *dat DD so sexist hor*

Chen said...

u really think too much liao..
hahhahaha

zewt said...

thanks for your well wishes. appreciate it. and thanks everyone else too.

and you are really perverted!

happy dim-suming.

Unknown said...

SP's femes dimsums!! Waiting for the weekend!

Anonymous said...

ooooh naughty!! :P

totally don't understand what it means. I'm innocent mah.. kakaka

ok. really.

Anonymous said...

eh.... I like tau fu fah~

sengkor said...

dun read so much hamsap novel..

13th Panda said...

Where did u pluck that sentence from?

ur explanation is funny but i dunno the real meaning for that sentence though