Saturday, March 10, 2007

Never say die...

Good morning everyone, finally I have the chance to blog freely today, just finished my midterm test on Friday which is yesterday. Did some careless mistakes in the midterm paper (Enzyme and Protein Technology) but I think it won’t affect much, so just think positively, and be optimistic right?

The notes that i needed to study for my midterm test, a lot right? Have to memorize all those chemical reaction, scientific names and etc. Fed up already...

Cottage fries, BBQ flavor, and i finished it within few minutes, cant believe it...

Pringles accompanied me during my study period, and i finished it within two days, deng, no more junk food already...

Happie bear bear biscuits, darn nice, cant stop to eat the biscuit, very irresistible, so tempting, and dont tempt me...

Winnie the pooh mush mellow, darn nice, long time didnt eat much mellow already, so cute some more...

Fed up with notes and words, pour out all the mush mellows and cover the notes, dont care already...

Sin Ling is in the exam blues...

Yesterday night, I can’t hide the happiness of finishing exam, my housemates and I decided to go for a movie named “300”. This film is just newly release, in fact it is just the second day only, so it cost us RM8.00 to watch this movie, but I think it is very worth to watch it, it is roughly 2 hours long, it is an action movie, and it is nominated as the best film of the year 2007. Click here to watch the trailer.

The poster for the movie named '300'

Because of this movie, I nearly felt in love with the history. This happened during 480 BC, and it is known as the battle of Thermopylae, an alliance of Greek city-states fought the invading Persian army at the pass of Thermopylae in central Greece. A small force led by King Leonidas of Sparta blocked the only road through which the massive army of Xerxes I could pass.

The king of Sparta, King Leonidas, got six packed on this tummy, so 'man', handsome somemore, i think i felt in love with this uncle already...

The queen of Sparta, darn pretty and brillant, wish to be as pretty as her...

Can you just imagine 300 Spartans successfully defeated roughly 2,641,610 armies during the battle? Sound so impossible right? But it is true, it stated in the history. OMG, they are so strong and brave, even the queen is beautiful and brilliant.

The famous codes in this movie are ‘do not give up, do not surrender, find for the freedom, fight for Sparta and we are born and be proud to die for the country’.

After watching this movie, finally I believe and strongly agree with one proverb which is ‘NEVER SAY DIE”…

Guys, have a great weekend, any plans for this weekend? Why don’t you go for a movie? I can guarantee you that ‘NO REGRET’.

I am going to shake my bon bon during this weekend, want to join me? *shake shake shake*

13 comments:

L B said...

Dearest SL, I wish I could shake my bon bon too this weekend, but I guess it's not to be. My bon bon is stuck. But I will follow your advice and watch this 300, one day. Never say die, eh? No regrets, either? Good. I hope you have agreat weekend, doing everything you want to do in a nice way..

Big Hug..

kyh said...

wah the bear bear biscuits i oso like leh! but too expensive la... not worth it.

sin ling like uncles one??? *hinting someone above me is an uncle* *points finger* KKKK!!!!

wah ur hair soooo untidy wan!

Winn said...

zoo or 300? when i saw the ad the other day i tot it is z00 ;p

rainbow angeles said...

OMG! You look zombiefied! Hey, you should sleep 9-9 so that your mom CAN recognise you, and not the other way round! LOL!

I shall take your advice & go watch 300 later today! I hope...

Have fun shaking bon bon! ;)

may said...

congrats on finishing your mid-term test! now you can shake all the bon-bon you like, yes? 24 hours, 48 concubines, and zzzz until your mom can't recognise you for 2 days! rest well... :)

Anonymous said...

Shake what? Shake where?
I want to join
There's never say never when it's a positive thing
There's never say something that is negative
I think it's what we believe in that is the main thing
I love ancient greek
:)
Hope the exams went well for you
Hugs! And miss you too!

Wennn said...

Hahahahh U look like me when I was studying for my food and hygiene course but I not like U lor filled with so many chips..

zewt said...

"Enzyme and Protein Technology"... wow, what a subject!!!

Oh yeah, I am definitely watching 300... love this kinda epic movies. used to hate history when i was studying and it was all memorising for exams... only now, we learn how to appreciate it.

day-dreamer said...

Die die die die die~!

Hahaha... kidding!

I like Pringles too! ;)

Congrats on finishing the exams. It's time to catch up on sleep, no? :)

Sin Ling said...

lb - my dearest lb, how come your bon bon get stuck ar? ooo O.o
Go watch and add it into your wishlist ya, no regret...
Thank my dearest lb, have a nice weekday ya *hugz*

kyh - haha, you like the bear bear biscuits also, yeah *high 5*, ya cant eat everyday, too expensive already.
Haha, are you trying to say my dearest lb is a uncle? shi, dont tell anybody ok? hehe
kyh ppl very miserable during exam period la... :p

winn - hallo winn jie jie, not zoo la, is 300, number 300, not ZOO. hehe, got wear spec or not?

Sin Ling said...

angel - oh yeah angel, i am so dead, half dead, now i am alive, the mummy alive, muahaha...
wonder my mom still can recognised me or not? hehehe O.o
Shake shake shake like shichan... :p

may - may jiejie cannot shake my bon bon 24 hours, too tired already, cant imagine 48 hours! Shake shake right, shake shake left...!
Thank you may, you rest well too... :D

simple american - Come simple american, we eat junk food together gether *chew chew chew*
btw, thank for dropping by at my blog, give you one mush mellow... :D

Sin Ling said...

zeroimpact - hi zeroimpact, shake our bon bon to KFC,wanna join me?
You love ancient greek? handsome and sixth packed, woah, fainted.
Thank you zeroimpact for the advice, i will always miss you..

wenn - Haha, we sama sama torturing by the blardy exam, say together:'tak nak exam, tak nak exam'..
Offer wenn jiejie some of my chips.. :D

zewt - zewt, sound pro right? wanna study?
ya me too, i hate history during secondary school, is a useless subject but now i only realise it is such a interesting subjects, lucky it is not too late right...? :D

Sin Ling said...

Day-dreamer - No no no, dont wanna die so early, hhehehe :)
Pringles is your favourite too? I gonna sleep more than 10 hours, you wanna join me?