Monday, March 12, 2007

Bluff me la…!!!!!

Surprise!!!

Today, Sungai Petani was raining heavily in this evening. Boohoooo, there is a celebration goes on in my heart.

Everyday, the weather in Sungai Petani is totally and absolutely killing me, darn sunny, darn hot, no trees, no river, no shelter and plenty of heat. Everyday, the blardy heat will be warmed up my room; for that reason, I can’t even get a single fresh air in my room, darn irritating *cursing all over the time*.

Moreover, the air conditionals in my university are useless and hopeless, there are not powerful enough *loser*, so you can feel the whole lecture room is very humid. Those inconsiderate Indian girls in my class take off their shoes during the lecture period, the worst thing is they don’t even realize that they have ‘Hong Kong leg’, darn smelly, bad odor, and I almost fainted in the class. I have no idea why they are so thoughtless and selfish, the mixture of humid and the bad odor can make the people throw out their breakfast, lunch and even dinner, useless case.

Can you see the sky? black colour cloud, yeah it is going to rain...

Wah really raining heavily, so happy, can dance in the rain...

See my window, water water rain rain rain rain, yippie...

Water drop drop drop...

Back to the story, when I am so happy with the rain, it suddenly stopped, and it just raining heavily in less than 30 minutes, so heartache, so disappointing, so hopeless, and I am going to renamed Sungai Petani as *!@#$$%^&*#@!$%&*

‘Sunny Petani’

My Saturday supper – KFC cheezy wedges and whipped potato

KFC cheezy wedges potato, yum yum, very hungry now...

Cheese cheese wo wa wo wa, now you see...

Now you don't... *hehe*

KFC whipped potato, all go into my tummy, yummy...

3 ball, oppsie, 3 scope of whipped potato, miss the source...

Jilak until no source, empty, clean or not?

Mouth watering or not?

But the rain still bluffs me today, mummy…. :’(

18 comments:

may said...

ewwwww!! they really take off their shoes?!! yuck yuck yuck... I feel so sorry for you. here, have another tub of KFC whipped potato... my favourite too!

L B said...

Next time, bring air freshener aerosol, and spray a bit everywhere, and a lot near where their feet is.. If that doesn't hint enough, try fainting onto the floor as you walk past, but make sure you are wearing oxygen mask too..

If that still don't work, fart..

Anonymous said...

I guess I'm not the only one that is krazy bout rain
:)
I love the rain too and will just stay in the rain for some time.
Now you make me hungry again over KFC!

Unknown said...

Uahhhh.. i was thinking of writing too.. such an event! Hehe.. I didn't have to water the garden today.

The potato container looks like my rojak plate when I was younger. Jilat until no need to wash d.

Chen said...

walao..
u jilat the whipped potato container till lidat?
*faint*

a^ben said...

oooooo! I like cheesy wedges!!!! yarmz yarms yarmz!!

and mashed potato too!!! ooo lalallalalalala~

rainbow angeles said...

Haha... u getting funnier and funnier lar... like winn liao... :D

Oh, and I love cheeze wedges too! ;)

_butt said...

take off shoes?? so inconsiderate!! must piak them with sotong already haha!

my place also damn hot la.. cannot tahan.. *fanning*

Winn said...

i feel like eating kfc now!! i wan cheezzy meltz

kyh said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

i hate rooms filled with stinky smell! YUCKS!!!! i can vomit one~~~

yay i luv rain too! it's so nice and cool to sleep when raining!

wow the cheesy wedges! me so hungry now! so bad lar u! :(

sengkor said...

just make those vomit sound whenever those people take off their shoes.. then say loud loud, 'siapa buka kasut nih, majiam bau tikus mati..'

Pink Cotton said...

WAHLAU EH!!!
take off shoes in lecture hall?!??

like that also can!!!

i will VOMIT too..uwekkkkkkk

Sin Ling said...

may - may jiejie, they really take off their shoes, so smelly, this is my first time see such inconsiderate people, almost 75% of my classmates are indian, so you can imagine how smelly is it. come we share share the whipped potato... :)

lb - haha, my dearest lb, i think it is obvious enough to show them they have a pair of stink and smelly leg, so drama, i like it, suit my personality. I think my fart not as stink as their legs. hehe :p

zeroimpact - Hehe zeroimpact we are same same, i am crazy and so in love with the rain, but u got take ambrella or not? later sick then not good, u know?
Come we go KFC during this weekend ya... :D

Sin Ling said...

Bernard - hi bernard, yupe everyday i wish and pray for the rain, too hot, can sun burn and dehydrate easily, but i think you have to water the garden everyday already, hopeless rain...
Haha, mom will scold me if i jilat the plate, but in sp, mom not with me, so i jilat it until clean, save detergent.. :p

chen - Come chen, wanna jilat together gether? very fun one, but dont jilat in front of everybody la... :D

simple american - hi AM, i think they will scold me if i spray their leg, i think their nasty toes can cover the nice smell air freshener, that time sure my uni clinic got lot of visitors already! hehe... :)

Sin Ling said...

a^ben - a^ben where have you been? didnt see you for such a long time already. Come i ajak you to go KFC and you treat me ya... :p

angel - Hallo angel, winn is the most funniest among us, queen of the funny funny winn , dont want to kutuk her at blog, later she ban me, hehe joking :p
Cheezy wedges, shake shake shake...

butt - butt, they are so inconsiderate right? not pro at all, i send you to piak them with sotong ok? naughty naughty girl...
I think SP going to out of water source already, all water evaporate already... :(

Sin Ling said...

winn - winn jiejie shake ur bon bon, shake shake shake until we reach KFC ya... :)

kyh - kyh, ya ya ya imagine i have to face them everyday, no choice, hope they can get rid of their stinky legs.
That day i thought the rain will continue rain until midnight, but the rain bluff me, deng... :(
Hungry already, go KFC and eat ok? i am not bad la kyh, right?

Sengkor - Wah, later all the indians come and piak and bit me, very cham one, my uni no money to buy air freshener, so have to be patient a bit... :(
I think their leg is stinky than the tikus mati, maybe this is one of the causes that cause the tikus mati... :D

Sin Ling said...

pink cotton - Ya lo pinky, must set rules already.
'cannot take off the shoes in the lecture hall in order to protect ppl from fainting'.
hehe, dont vomit, sayang...

day-dreamer said...

LOL at L B's comment!

Those people really teruk la... sounds like my bitchy ex-room mate.

I crave for rain during super-hot days. It sucks when it's too hot.

I don't like Cheesy Wedges but hail to Whipped Potato!! :D