Saturday, March 03, 2007

Meme Oh Meme...

Section A: Ah Boy

Ah boy is a very good and hardworking doggie, and he like to tag people. Last time, ah boy did tagged me with the 70 cheong hei questions, and now ah boy tagged me again with the ‘5 things you don’t know about sin ling’. Ah boy, want to cari pasal is it? Hehe joking, I won’t mad at ah boy one, I will sayang ah boy only :)

The 5 things that you all don’t know about Sin Ling:

  1. When I was 2 to 3 years old, my parents sent me to some kids beauty competition, guess what, I won the competition, not champion but first runner up, and the photos are still with my parents *wink*
  2. Sin Ling is a very tall girl, approximately 175cm to 176cm. Sometimes, I wish to have an average height, roughly 170cm. And I have no choice so I have to clean the window every year and even clean the black board *deng*.
  3. Sin Ling’s first bf is an Indian guy. Last time, he is my classmate back to my college time which is year 2004. Due to the long distance relationship, so he decided to end our 5 months relationship *sob sob*.
  4. Sin Ling have a big fat thigh, wanted to keep fit but lazy, no determine. I was an athlete since primary school, so there are a lot of muscles build up since I was young, can’t help it to have a big fat juicy thigh *ewww*.
  5. Sometimes, Sin Ling can be very patient, can be very emotional, can be very perfectionist, can be very hardworking, can be very lazy, can be very bad temper, can be very kind, can be very soft hearted, can be very happy, can be very serious and etc. The miserable SIN LING… :)

Section B: Dearest LB and kyh

A million million sorry to my dearest lb and kyh, sorry that I couldn’t finish my meme in time, but at least I try my best right? I think it is the easiest meme compare to the cheong hei 70 questions. I love something simple and comfortable, I dislike something look messy and complicated. So I guess the white colour background can suit my personality very well.

You can see there is a little girl lying on the wall, bare foot standing on top of a layer of snow, and I guess she is thinking of someone. Same thing goes to me, I am thinking of my daddy. There are two chinese short sentences in this wallpaper, it means ‘to those who take care of their health, and I hope you healthy always’.

And I wish you healthy always too…

Guys, I hope you are enjoying reading my meme homework. I shall not tag anyone, it is too outdated to tag anyone already, relax guys… :p

Section C: Myself – Sin Ling

Yesterday night, I went for a Chinese New Year movie with two of my housemates, what movie is that? Named ‘The Lady Iron Chef’, acted by Hacken Lee and Charmaine Sheh.

Lady Iron Chef

At first, she (Charmaine Sheh) is a very lousy cook, she doesn’t even know how to cook, she even bombs her kitchen while everytime she cooks and she fall in love with a guy (Hacken Lee) who is the owner of the largest catering corporations in Hong Kong. But the Hacken’s mother does not agree with this relationship, so Charmaine has to try her very best to become a good chef in order to be with her loves one.

Watch this movie and you will know the ending… :p

I am going to eat KFC tonight, finger licking good, want to join me?

20 comments:

L B said...

Such a long post! Such cheongheiness, but I guess you are making up for lost ground, eh? KKKKK... My Dearest Dearest Sin Ling! So sweet as always, so nice as usual, so emotional as predicted, and so cheeky as warranted. Poor you have to clean windows too, and black board, but what you expect, hor? People take advantage of even the most simple things..
I love that desktop. It's very serene. It reminds me of a doorstop I am supposed to collect from your bedroom one day. Health to you, Wealth to you, and Love to you too. Always Threesome.
Please save some KFC thighs for me.. Ok, just one thigh will do too.. Oh, ok, one bite..

Chen said...

my goodness
:O
your height is freaking 175 cm ???
take note : better not stand next to u in the future
hahahha

may said...

awww, go on, show us your winning photo of your beauty competition! you must've looked really sweet.

I like that desktop picture of yours, the red stands out so nicely... :)

*grabs a drumstick from the KFC pack*

rainbow angeles said...

Hmmm... what movie should i watch tomolo? Protege? Have u watched?

U very tall...
*dwarf*

Anonymous said...

My friend was telling me about this movie too.. and I can't help but to laugh! something about frying eggs in your palm.. can save gas.. lol

i like your desktop wallpaper.. very simple and nice. they say less is more ;)

you very tall hor, i dun dare to stand beside you leh.. :P

kyh said...

walao eh! so tall! i feel so short! i'm a dwarf! *YES I M!*

wanna exchange height? :(

I'm sure LB wud want one piece of ur yummilicious, juicy thigh, oops... i mean KFC thigh... :P *comon, continue intoxicate him!* KKKK!!!!

nice wallpaper... simple and nice!

P/S: u can consider becoming a model!!! maybe MALAYSIA's NEX TOP MODEL???? KKKK!!!!

Ah Boy said...

ah boy also wants KFC
paw licking good :P

Unknown said...

Wahhhh... u so tall one ah? almost half feet higher than me... terror la u! LOL

Pink Cotton said...

HAHAHAHA

hmm u r so tall huh??u r as tall as my bf leh!!!!!

woo i envy u...i m so short :(

lol...give me some of ur height lor..bleks :P

day-dreamer said...

Wahlau!! 175 cm?

*looks at myself*

*sad*

*goes away to think of a way to increase my height*

L B said...

*sends hugs and kisses*

Winn said...

wah u so tall!!!!!! i abt 168 only...so neither here nor there. sometiems i wish i m either shorter or taller like u, than to be somewhere in btw! grrr..

Anonymous said...

I want to eat KFC too!
You are tall, very tall, and you won a beauty contest... can see the pic ah
:)
Now I know more of you!

zewt said...

conclustion... sin ling is tall and used to date an indian...

13th Panda said...

175cm still ask for average height!i wanna *kok* ur head, but cannot!why?because i m much shorter...cannot reach..BOOHOOHOO..eh, gimme some of ur cm ler..AHAHA

Sin Ling said...

Dearest lb - ya ya i very cheonghei hor, look like aunty already. Thank you my dearest lb for the beautiful compliments. Lucky now i am not the tallest in the uni if not i hardly can find a bf already. Oh so sweet, you still remember the doorstop ya, will definitely keep it for you... :D

chen - haha, dont like this la chen, what is your height?

may - oppsie, my baby photo is in penang, cant show you now but i will show you one day ya... :D
Come join me for KFC in malaysia...

Sin Ling said...

angel - Angel, i havent watch Protege, but my friend said it is worth to watch, so go watch protege, i support you. Btw, you are not a drawf ok just i am too giant. hehe :D

butt - yupe butt, very nonsense one, can fried egg in her palm wo, somemore can mix the egg very well. faster go learn kungfu then save more gas already... :D
You also dont want to stand beside me ar? *sob sob and sad sad*... :'(

kyh - kyh you are not a dwarf, just i am giant, cant help it and cant stop to grow taller *sob sob*...
I would like to exchange height if the god and technology allow us.. :p
Erh, got malaysia nest top model ar? but i got fat thigh so cannot be model already... :D

Sin Ling said...

ah boy - ah boy come sp and visit me then jie jie treat you a dinner plate KFC ok?

kenny ng - Kenny, i dont want to be so tall also, i give you some of my height ok?

pink cotton - haha, pink cotton, then i can be your temperory bf already... :D
pinky dont want that tall, so u can lie on your bf's shoulder comfortably... :D

Sin Ling said...

day-dreamer - DD, natural is the best, no need to increase your height, we will still love the way you are... :D

lb - dearest lb, i want more hugs and kisses, can ar?

winn - winn you have an average height, i want i want, i give you some of my height ok ar?
Winn jie jie dont think so much, you should be proud of your height... :D

Sin Ling said...

zeroimpact - hehe i will show you one day ok? the picture is not with me yet, and i know more about you also... :D

zewt - haha, i am tall but not dating any indian now... :D

13th panda - panda, *kok* my head more, so i can grow shorter, i bend down and let u *kok* my head ok?