Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I Wish To Be The Karaoke Boss...

Yesterday night, I went to the famous karaoke centre, Red Box with my sis. I didn’t get to go there for almost a year and yesterday my sis has fulfilled my wish! I like to be home because my family tends to fulfill my need in term of foods, clothes, diary uses, financials and the most important is home sweet home (the only place where I can found comfort, relaxation, mom, dad, bro and sis)! I have been at home for almost 2 weeks holiday and I eat whatever I want, go wherever I want and I think I acted like a “little princess” in my house as I am the youngest! Hehe :P

Back to the karaoke topic, I sang continuous 6 hours in the Red Box from 6pm till 12am with my sis accompanied. I broke my old record which is 4 hours! Ya it sound impossible for two gals to sing continuous 6 hours but is true! What to do, the WEE family like to sing! Honestly, I have no idea how many songs I sang already! Hehe, it is very expensive and it cost RM92 for two persons! However, I am managed to negotiate with my sis, and unexpectedly I only paid for RM 20 for the whole night! Hehe, thank sis, but I have to pay back her by helping her to type her company’s report, which is as thick as the hill! Supposedly, we should sing until 3am, but due to both of us are too “Cinderelly” in my palace, so we have to get back before 12am.

Besides singing, the RM 92 is included the buffet dinner! Wooo, it looked like a food heaven to me! Red Box has provided seafood, chicken, beef, pork, “lala”, “tau fu”, fish, soups, prawn, vegetable, fried rice, fried mee, sausage, hams, nuggets, bacons, 5 types of jelly, various type of cakes, different types of fruits, salads, ice creams, drinks, deserts and etc. I guess I ate more than RM 20 and it helps me to put on weight until my sis also afraid of me. Sorry to the waiter too, he / she have to clean so many plates in my karaoke room!

In first half section, we sang the latest songs / hit chart, I didn’t get to sing much because I not really familiar with those Chinese songs as I am not so updated in the SP, I only know how to sing the chorus section, at least I try my best! The last half section, muahaha, is time for me to show my talents, those oldies, songs that only few years ago, that I can sing very well on it and my sis was very shock that I’m still can remember all those rhymes. Frankly, I was having a wonderful moment with my sis! She is still my angel although we fought a lot last time and we tend to get along with each other very well after my dad has passed away! But no matter what, I love you sis... muakz... Thank for doing all those silly things for me :p !

No comments: