Sunday, September 10, 2006

Peace...

Countdown start from Day number 7, I have to go back to SP in a week time! I don’t want to go back, mummy! Being lazy for three weeks holiday, I didn’t get to work, only eat, sleep, play, chat, shop, housework, and watch TV. I guess I gain weight in few days time. Never mind, I will eventually lose my weight when I go back to SP due to some unappealing food and irregular meals in SP.

In this one month holiday, I really have a great time and “mom and daughter” relationship, as she try her best to fulfill my wish and done everything for me! Sometimes, we have a pillow talk until 3 to 4am in the morning , she will have a panda eyes in the next day, we brought up some old sweet memories, her happiness with my dad, sibling, grandparents and etc. She taught me a lot about some principles of being a responsible student, good friend, sister, wife, and even in law. Yesterday night, she told me one thing that I even don’t know, she feels unused to sleep alone when I go back to SP, and I guess she quietly shed her tears when I leave Penang. Oh.....Sorry mom for making you cried, and I love you all the time, muakz….. (a big big hug for you , mom)

It is so sickening and frustrating when this issue (Back to SP) brings into my mind, have to face the stressful new semester, which is 6 subjects, reports, and last semester’s results! I really hope that I can have a good result so that I won’t be disappointing my family; they really have a very high hope on me simultaneously I don’t want to waste my time on repeating papers also! Therefore, I really need to work hard on it. But at the same time, I definitely will enjoy my study life with my university gang too in order to distress! In line with a proverb “Peace and Happiness makes plenty, make happy those who are near and those who are far will come”. Friends, be happy and PEACE (^_^) v , I’M LOVING IT.

p/s : Pray for me and wish me luck for the upcoming new semester, results and i miss my dad too. May my dad rest in peace... sob sob

No comments: