Friday, September 21, 2007

3rd Year of Biotechnology.....

Farewell for my second year and welcome to the third year of Biotechnology.

Looking back on the things that I have done, I was trying to be someone; I played my part, and kept myself in the fit condition.

Throughout the second year of Biotechnology, I was trying my very best to study, maintain my CGPA results, make new friends, cope with the new environment as well as the stresses which given by the lecturers.

Guys, stay here and hold me now, don't bother if every minute it makes me weaker, and I believe that you are the one who can save me and cheer me up. Thanks god, friendship and family love are in the air…

I want to be a believer…

‘Believe in yourself

And no goal is too high…

When you have faith

You can touch the sky.’

Last Sunday, surprisingly I didn’t shed a tear after I leave my home sweet home. Before I leave Penang, we went to the ‘Paddington House of Pancake’ to have a wonderful mother-daughter tea time. And she gave a warm and loving hug to me… :)

I missed my mummy, she gave me everything that I needed and I am being treated as a little princess in my house.

This is what i stitched during the holiday, one for mummy and one for sister... :)

Bright Beginning - Chipolatas Turkey Ham and Hash Brown on American Stack, nice?

American Sweet Pancake - Banana, Halzer Nut and Ice Cream, yummy... :)

This is the whole Wee Sin Ling, taking photo in the toilet, want to join?

Honestly, I don’t have the feeling of going back to Sungai Petani due to the hot sunny weather and not so yummy-licious food.

Wee Sin Ling; just face it, no more complaining and procrastinating, kiss my ass…

On the 17th of September (Monday), I stepped into the new campus with the brand new semester. Muahaha, Wee Sin Ling - the so called ‘senior’.

So proud of myself, but no worries I won’t be the snobbish senior, I am a good girl who willing to help other people right? :)

This semester will be another killing semester, 7 subjects are required to take in this new September semester. The subjects are:

  1. Environmental Biotechnology (core),

  2. Post Harvest Physiology and Biotechnology (core),

  3. Plant Secondary Metabolites and Metabolism (core),

  4. Professional Studies and Business Management (core),

  5. Medical Entomology (elective),

  6. Algal Biotechnology (elective) and

  7. Library Project.

This week is just the first week of this new semester, but I started to feel the pressure is building up especially the ‘Post Harvest Physiology and Biotechnology’ subjects. Assignments for Business Management are queuing too.

No worries guys, although I didn’t study about time management but I still know how to manage my time properly.

Sin Ling: FUNS come first…

My Stupid Brain: No STUDIES come first…

Sin Ling: No no no FUNS come first, studies come second…

My Stupid Brain: No (x4) Studies come first…

Sin Ling: dah dah dah you are my illustration, kiss my butt, blek blek blek…

My Stupid Brain: Wee Sin Ling is crazy already… :p

Anyway, I am just here to wish you to have a great weekend with your family and love ones, remember me to miss me ok?

Secret Recipe - Classical Cheese, but the cake out of shaped? look like... um...um...um...

From Left to Right: Mun Tyng (Birthday girl), Sin Ling, Jermyn and Yoke Shes... :)

p/s: I didn’t get the chance to go for Jacky Cheung’s concert last Friday. I was extremely sad, but my lovely brother cheered me up by downloading Jacky Cheung’s albums from year 1985 to 2007 *kissing my Jacky Cheung’s CD*. Thanks to my beloved brother and sister in law.

pp/ss: Happy 22nd Birthday to Mun Tyng jie jie, old already, I hope you like the present and the cake, the pizza were delicious. Woman, good luck and all the best to you throughout the year, pretty as well as healthy always… :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah! so fast 3rd year ledi. All the 7 subjects you mentioned gua tarak tau wan. Soli-ya, if not I'll pass some secret recipe to ya. Blek!

may said...

good food, good times, great company. all the best in your 3rd year. and that's the spirit -- believe in yourself! you can do it!

rainbow angeles said...

Wee Sin Ling!!! Jia you!!!

Continue to be your (sampat) self. Lurve lurve lurve it! ;)

One year will fly by in a wink! Hughughugs!

_butt said...

3rd year liao? indeed time passes very very fast! congrats! and 'may the force be with you'... survive you can! lol btw, how many more years to go eh?

happy weekend and zhong qiu jie kuai le oh! :D

take care and miss you muah! :)

day-dreamer said...

Paiseh paiseh, long time no drop by. Hope you're doing fine, all the best for the semester!

Simple American said...

Best of luck back in school. I know you will do well.

Excuse me. I think if I join you in the bathroom it would be most inappropriate. :P

mtleow said...

wei....hahaha...thanks for celebrating my birthday....

HappySurfer said...

Hi Sin Ling, best wishes.

Unknown said...

All da best for the third year!