Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Missy Food...

Food, Food, Food…

I love to eat…

I love food…

Penang Food, Ipoh Food, Delicious Food, Weird Food, Curry Food, Vegetarian Food, Western Food, Home Cooked Food…

Dare not waste any food when I started to think of those African kids who starved till die…

No more diet for me…

I don’t mind to be a fatty…

Fat girl can be very sweet sometimes…

I mean sweet...

Sweet…

Whatever *burp*…

I think those who keep fit are idiot…

Eating is one of the cherish moments in my life…

We are born to eat and not to starve…

Without food we will not have enough energy to work…

ENOUGH…

During the holiday, I have been extremely busy finding the Food to join the ‘Miss Food’ contest…

SH*T, put on weight already…

@#$%&@*#$@#!%#@#

But nevermind, let me introduce the nominated list of miss food…

MISS FOOD 1: Home Cooked Food (Chef: Wee Sin Ling)

  • Green Vegetable (sui pak choy),
  • Seaweed Soup,
  • Local Tau Fu With Meat,
  • Fried Egg.
Home Cooked Food, doesn't look nice but delicious... :)

p/s: Clap hand and support a little bit ok?

pp/ss: My mummy said very delicious you know?

Eee, I am Sin Ling the Ratatouille mouse… :p


MISS FOOD 2: Steamboat From Golden Gate (Chef: Wee Sin Ling and Family)

So many fish balls on the table, want to join me for steamboat?

See the shining fish balls, see my chopstick? wahaha, crazy already...

No Comment ^_^

Done...

MISS FOOD 3: Western Food From Little Cottage

One Set of Grilled Fillet for RM9.90, no tax... :)

MISS FOOD 4: Cocktail Jelly (Chef: Wee Sin Ling)

I am extremely good in making jelly, longan jelly and cocktail jelly, easy job... :)

MISS FOOD 5: Baskin Robin From Pulau Tikus

See the girl is so thin, eat Baskin Robin then you will look like me... :p

Got 31% discount on Merdeka Day, one is chocolate chip (my favourite) and another one is Pistachio Cream.

Who Wanna Buy Me An Ice Cream? Mcd Ice Cream Will Do *showing pity face* :)

MISS FOOD 6: Cakes From One Potato Bakery (Can’t remember the name)

Chocolate Sponge Cake and 4 different type of cakes, nice? So the very the delicious...

MISS FOOD 7: KONG CHAI PEN From Dim Sum Restaurant

Mooncake's Festival is coming, must give face a bit, CHU LUNG (pig cage)... :)

MISS FOOD 8: Cakes From Queensbay

Orange Cheese Cakes, Can't remember the name already, but how come got strawberry one?

Nice? mouth watering?

MISS FOOD 9: M&M’s Mini Chocolate (My Favourite)

Ooooo, i can finish it within 1-2 seconds *bluek* :p

Too many beauty contestants already, who to choose?

Headache…

Miss Food 1: Vote for me… *SHOUTING*

Miss Food 2: Please choose me… *SHOUTING*

Shut up…

Cancel contest, wahahaha all in my tummy already… :)


10 comments:

a^ben said...

hahahaha eat so much!!!!

home cook food can deco and make it look nice also marh heehe :P

rainbow angeles said...

Hahahahaha!!
I vote for Miss Ice Ice Baby!
(cos it's you & me khikhikhikhi)

WeeSinLing! I vote you as the Sampat Princess! Kakakakaakka... :p

steven said...

hi sinling
y no cili padi mutton pic?

Simple American said...

Wow! You ate all of the food and I catch all of the fats! No fair!

I want to lose weight. So I will go to Baskin Robbins and become like that skinny girl too.

Anonymous said...

i want ice-cream and cakes [:
looks around, no1 ... *steal all from sinling*

may said...

out of all the food you listed, I miss Home Cooked food and Gung Chai Peng the most! can I vote twice ah?

13th Panda said...

WAH! u missed so much food

when going to make me some of ur cocktail jelly?@@

Winn said...

office2007? hhaa

Unknown said...

I vote for .... the little piggy cookies! :-)

Anonymous said...

Fuyoh! ate so much sure "fatty boom-boom" ledi!!! wakakaka!!!