Saturday, September 01, 2007

Evolution of ... (2)

Recently, my brother and I have been working seriously hard on our new project in order to improve our biotechnology imagination and inspiration. From the bottom of our heart, we really wish to be a bright biotechnologist in the future, that’s why we need to practice more now and prepare for the best…

Nowadays, we are extremely busy with our theory papers, so we couldn’t create any new creature since last year December. Last year, a cute and attractive mutated chicken was created in order to make the mutated chicken as our new pet. When we are starved, we can slaughter it and make it into a fried or steam chicken, can be a delicious rambutan too…

This time, our new project will be…




Objectives of our new project:

1) When you are hungry, you can slaughter the aluminum tin head and cook for a dish.

2) Keep a snake in your house; no thieves will come into your house.

3) Nobody sweep your floor? My snake will do it well.

4) This cute little new creature can be a play doll for your baby.

5) Need a friend? Talk to the snake, he will respond to you because he got a mouth.


Cute and attractive? Improvement will be made in order to fulfill your desired...

SUPPORT ME OK?

Please don't hesitate to leave me a message or a call to purchase it… :)

A muak will be given to those who support me no matter you are old, young, fresh, rotten, girl, boy, woman or man... :p

If you miss me, feel free to message and chat with me ok?

Have A Nice Weekend To Everyone...

p/s: Happy Birthday to Beloved Dr. Chen. Hope all your wishes come true, healthy always, funny always and sampat always... :p

pp/ss: Since it is Chen's birthday, i think i will give this cute little creature as a birthday present, don't know ah boy will like it or not... :)

10 comments:

rainbow angeles said...

HAHAHHAHA!!!
YOU are really winn's sister :p

I want to order one... but I duwan the snake body... I sked... I wanna change the snake body to tiger + horse body, can?? Tiger so that no one will rob my house and horse, so that I can ride it out, no need pay for petrol... can???

Haha...

a^ben said...

I scared of snake leh! how???

Cocka Doodle said...

Can engineer it to have 4 nen nen anot?
I love boobs wor...

may said...

LOLOL!! I want eagle wings so I can fly around!

Chen will like your mutated human. hopefully Ah Boy won't bite off the chicken wings!!

Chen said...

hahahahaa.... wat a cute creation :D
reminds me of a cute floating ghost
kakkakakka

I love the aluminium tin snake or spiderman or whatever u called it. I think Ah Boy will love it. He loves small stuff mah, cos he is small. Kkkkkkk

Winn said...

wee sinling!!!!!!

i want mutated mutated human got ar? double mutated one!

good to know u are back !! enjoy ur holiday ya!

mistipurple said...

pengsan, we have a frankensling in the making in her back room!

Sin Ling said...

Angel - I am your sister too... :p
wah angel jiejie punya order is very hard to accomplish, but sin ling will try my very best to fulfill your desired.
My zodiac is tiger you know? or Angel jiejie want me or not?

a^ben - Snake won't come and bite his owner one, snake very sayang his owner one... :)

Cocka doodle - cocka korkor very thirsty is it? wanna drink more milk and grow taller?
If cocka korkor thirsty then i will create a cow with 12 nen nen for you... :)

Sin Ling said...

may - It is a good idea to change the bird wings to eagle wings, so when we hot, we can use it as a fan... :D
I guess the mutated human would like to play with ah boy... :)

chen - Haha, you have a cute floating ghost? hehe, show me show me...
Since ah boy get second place in 'kuiet-est' competition, then i give this small little creature to ah boy as a present ok?
Hope he will love it... :)

winn - Winn jiejie, double mutated create will be very violence one wo, later you being raped by the small little creature then you know... :p
Winn jiejie, you take care too ok?

Misti - Hehe misti, dont scared ok? This small little creature will sayang you one, she is very kind one... :D

Simple American said...

So how much to ship to America. You said she cleans floors right?