Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Girl's Outing...

Hallo everyone, time flies, I just got to finish my 2 weeks holiday, and now I am in Sungai Petani again. Yesterday, I went to campus and register for my new subjects in this new semester. Unfortunately, the class has started today. Um, almost everyone is still in the holiday mode, approximately 30% of them are absence. The class for this week will be rushed like mad because we need to do the replacement classes for the Chinese New Year holiday.

Although the Valentines Day is in less than 24 hours, but my heart is still very worried about my last semester’s results, results haven’t come out yet. Honestly, I am pretty nervous and tension about it. I hope that I can pass with flying colour. I think the results will be out in 1 or 2 days time if not mistaken, guy, wish me luck, ok? I need it despera 6 hours outing. Not bad, we are having a lot of fun. My girl friends were tely.

Last Friday, I am so glad that finally I have the chance to meet my girl friends, who knew each other since college. They came back for Chinese New Year holiday, and we just have a short celebrated my birthday in advance, we went to Red Box and sing karaoke. Latest songs? No, we sang:

  1. LeeAnn Rimes – How Do I Leave Without You
  2. Spice Girl – Mama
  3. Spice Girl – Let Love Lead The Way
  4. Backstreet Boys – Shape of My Heart
  5. Backstreet Boys – Drowning
  6. Celine Dion – Beauty and the Beast
  7. Westlife – I Lay My Love on You
  8. N’syn – Bye Bye Bye
  9. Some Chinese Songs
  10. and etc.

Although, most of the songs are kind of outdated but we are still very enjoyed about it. Simple, because it just brought out our sweet and young memories and we just hugged together.

My beloved girl friends, from left: Mei How, Soo Zhen and Sin Ling


Hallo, i am Sin Ling

After this, we decided to have a cup of tea at Winter Warmer. We had ordered Irish Cream Tea Latte, ice blended mocha, ice blended banana and mixed fruit waffle. Yummy, it is nice and tasty, and I am so thankful that the bonding between us is still very strong. No doubt, we just met each other for 2 to 3 times in a year after we leave the college but I still believe that fate has brought us together.

Irish Cream Tea Latte


Ice Blended Mocha *my favourite*


Ice Blended Banana, good for disgetion... :D


Mixed Fruit Waffle, look so yummy...


The two girls that i cannot forget...

After some times, I realized that we have grown up, everyone has became a mature and charming lady. No matter what, my girl friends are still a very sweet and decent girl. Frankly, I missed them…

I missed them *sob sob*


p/s: Happy Valentines Day to my beloved readers... :D , will you love me?

14 comments:

L B said...

Hello, Miss Sin Ling Dearest!!

I see you are having a great time, singing all those love songs, till no time to do homework with TAG!!! *disappointed look (for 1 second)*..

Like the Blended Banana!! Love the pictures!! *HUGS*

Winn said...

happy ♥ day sin ling!!

winter warmer!! one of my fav!

Anonymous said...

Ice blended banana?
Why got orange one
:P
Happy valentine's day
:)

rainbow angeles said...

So fast back to school liao?? But hey, you are going back in a few days' time again! Yay!

Donch worry too much abt yr results... *confident* OK??

day-dreamer said...

Nice to hear that you have such close friends and that you still hang out together... Wonderful food, too!

All the best for the new semester, and don't worry too much about your results...

♥♥ Happy Valentine's!♥♥

kyh said...

yeeee!!! happy muaks muaks day!!!

frens frens frens.... for the muaks muaks day! :)

Unknown said...

wahhh... what a good outing u gals... can I join ah :P Happy Valentine's Day to u oh...

may said...

all girls' outting is best! and all the best, hope your results are good!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Cocka Doodle said...

Happy Valentine's day, sweetie! Muaks!

_butt said...

Happy Valentine's day!! have a great one ya :)

Ooh, I loved this chi mui friendship thingy.. so close, so nice..

Wennn said...

Happy VAlentine's Day Sin Ling mei mei... muaks muaks... hugs hugs...
Psst psst: I wan one ice mocha plzzzzzz

Sin Ling said...

lb - Hello my dearest lb, i sang the love songs for you one u know? hehe, sorry that i haven't done my homework ya but i will try my best to finish it off... :D
*give lb one ice blended banana* Muakz...

winn - Happy valentines to my winn winn jie jie.
Next valentines day, i belanja you at the winter warmer ya... :D

zeroimpact - haha, dont know wo, my friend still very healthy so the ice blended banana is safe, why dont you give it a try? :p
zeroimpact, happy valentines day to you, i love you and take good care of yourself ok?

Sin Ling said...

angel - Angel, ya lo, everyday classes are started at 8.30am, so early, that why got panda eyes now... :(
Thanks angel, i will be a confident and strong girl... :)

day-dreamer - haha, you always hang out with your friends also right? always have nice food, nice photo and nice friends, so lovely... :D
Your results come out already? wish you good luck too... :D
DD, Happy valentines day to you.. :)

kyh - kyh, muakz muakz muakz you on my laptop screen... :p

a^ben said...

yooohoooo!!!

happy chinese new yr miss ling a ling a ling~ kekekekekek