Monday, February 05, 2007

Farm Girl is Back In Action (Part A).....

Ladies and gentleman, the farm girl is back in action. Last Thursday, I went to Cameron highland with my family for 3 days 2 nights trip *yeah*.

On Thursday morning, I dropped by at Gunung Lang Recreation Park in Ipoh. Not much people know about it. It only recently officially opened its door to public with boating service starting from April of 2004. The entrance fee is RM3.00 for adult and RM1.50 for senior citizens. Although the dimension of the park is only 28 hectare but the place is very windy, with nice sceneries, and definitely is a good place for bird watching, picnic and etc. Why don’t you just pay a visit?

Gunung Lang Recreation Park in Ipoh, nice scenery right? Very windy and refreshing... :)

Cameron Highland is located in the state of Pahang at 1525m above the sea level. It consists of a series of little townships which include Ringlet, Tanah Rata, Brinchang, Tringkap, Kuala Terla and Kampung Raja. The majority of its people are employed in agriculture, tourism and hospitality industry. Being a popular hill resort, Cameron Highland is well developed with visitor amenities, tourist attractions, activities and a range of accommodation for a comfortable, leisurely holiday in a cool invigorating climate. So I think Cameron Highland is a wonderful place for us to relax our mind, distress and away from the busy life *syoknya*.

During this trip, I stayed in Iris House Hotel in Brinchang. I love staying in Brinchang because it is very convenience; we can go to Tanah Rata and Tringkap just in few minutes time. RM266 for 3 days 2 nights stay, very cheap you know compare to other hotel, come and stay with me in Iris House Hotel ya... :)

It is freaking cold in Cameron Highland, 18 - 20oC in the morning and 14 - 18 oC in the night, the weather had made my skin smoother, brighter and ‘redder’ *natural facial treatment*. On Thursday night, my family and I were having steamboat for dinner at Brinchang. The food is delicious and it only cost us RM13 per person. Hey guy, search for this restaurant in Brinchang named ‘OK Tuck’, it is cheap and worth to eat. No regret. Other recommended restaurants are ‘The Oriental Restaurant’ in Tanah Rata and Pasar Malam (Friday night) in Brinchang.

During this trip, I have visited a lot of place and there are Tanah Rata, some hotels, BOH Tea Plantation, Rose Valley, Ee Feng Gu (Bee Farm) Apiary Sdn. Bhd., Kea Farm, Agro-Technology Park Mardi, Sam Poh Temple, Cactus Valley, Blue Valley and etc.

1. BOH Tea Plantation, Sungei Palas

Welcome to BOH tea plantation, want to have a cup of BOH tea with me?

The top of the hill is full with mist, the temperature is 16 oC, darn cold…

A very clear view of BOH tea plantation, so attractive, so nice secnery, so lovely, so tea, so...

A pink jacket contrast with the green green tea plant, i love it, why don't you come and experience it...

Some very beautiful trees with the BOH cafe, beautiful right?

2. Rose Valley

White colour cactus with my sister in law, the cactus look like coral right?

Rose in light golden colour, so beautiful....

Rose in orange golden colour, so elegant... :)

Huge Red Sun Flower available in Cameron Highland...

Another species of Sun Flower, pink in colour, flower in pair, valentine's day?

This pink colour flowers can use to decorate your house for Chinese New Year...

Another type of Sun flower, orange red in colour, look at the petals, so special...

I love Tomato... :D

This flower look like a blue colour ball, it is very common and you can find it anywhere and any place in Cameron Highland..


3. Ee Feng Gu (Bee Farm) Apiary Sdn. Bhd

I am the queen bee, i rulez all the hives that behind me... :p

The worker bee is collecting some nectar from the flower, work work work, so hardworking...

Can you see the container and the bees, it is the place where the honey is produced...

Honey comb, honey, honey, honey *sweet sweet*... :D

Enough for today, there will be more pictures in the following post, have a nice weekday ok? Remember, don’t fight with the boss or lecturer… :)

** To be continued.....

23 comments:

rainbow angeles said...

Haha... OK OK, I won't fight with boss, I love bosssss :P

Nice pictures! I love the flowers! And the tea! Yes, I wanna have tea with you ^.^

L B said...

Did you miss me? I missed you!!!! Been so long! Been so many nights! Been so missing!! My my, you look so tall!!!

Wennn said...

hheheheheheh I also like la... Did U get anything for me ah???/ OKiie... I lup it all but I dun wan to go up there lor becoz the last time I been up there I [puke all the way up la...

Helen said...

Hey, nice pictures?

Talking about gunung Lang, it was big in the news once. Some lads took photographs and when it got developed, there was a woman standing next to him. The pictures made it all over Ipoh and people were selling it like RM10 a piece. lol

No ladies appearing in your photos hor? :-P

Unknown said...

Wowww... Camerons never looked so good :-)

Anonymous said...

got flowers for me anot? :D I want!

_butt said...

oooh I love the pictures!!! how beautiful!!! :D

may said...

can I have some tea, please? boh, of course! and some flowers and honey too...

Sin Ling said...

angel - angel are you sure you love your boss or not? got add salary? :p
Oh yeah, i want to have tea with you too, come penang and join me for tea ok? or we go cameron highland together gether ok? :)

lb - my dearest lb, i missed you so so so much, wish you can go to cameron highland together with me, been missing you so many many nights, miss the klang klang and BBQ steak too. Since i am so tall, lb dont want me already? :'(

wenn - wenn, i bring you a flower but the flower is going to dry if i send it to London. :( so how?
Wenn, you eat sweet or sleep then shouldn't be a problem, so wont puke all the way up lo, try and see ok? :)

Sin Ling said...

Helen - Thank you Helen for dropping by at my little magical wonderland.
Oh is it? why so expensive one? sound like horror movie than advertisement, luckily no woman appearred in my photo, scared liao, no more next time for me... :(

Bernard - hi Bernard, maybe this month is the flowering season for the flowers, that why cameron highland looked so great and thank to the skillful camera woman *me*. :p

velverse - haha velverse got got got flower for you, i take photos and show you ok? wait ar, be patient ya, luv you... :D

Sin Ling said...

butt - come butt, we go cameron highland together gether ok? i be your cameron highland ok? very beautiful and nice scenries... :)

may - ya ya sure can may jiejie, i make you a cup of BOH ice lemon tea and honey ok?
*give you a cup of ice lemon tea and honey*
I pluck the flowers and wanted to give it to you but i dont know your address, and the flower cannot wait to dry already, so i take photo and show you ok? :D

Selba said...

Finally can open your blog properly and put comment in here..

Nice pictures!!!

So that's the Boh Tea plantation.. all this time, only drink drink and drink it :D

Lin Peh said...

Got blaff or not ? Kam-mah-lun BOH (tak ada) Tea ? ;-)

Sin Ling said...

Selba - sorry selba for the inconvenience, but i am glad that u finally can open my blog successfully.
Yupe that is the BOH tea plantation, have you been there before? come Cameron Highland ok? it is really really nice...

lin peh - lin peh, i tak ada blaff you one, go cameron highland and visit the BOH tea plantation, then you can have a cup of BOH tea there, got tea testing somemore... :D

kyh said...

nice nice pics! so lovely! so refreshing! so OMZG! so BOH! SO TOMATO! SO THE LIULIU U! :p

P/S: u like tomatoes bcos they r like ur tomato-red face? :P

day-dreamer said...

Paiseh, I'm from Ipoh and yet I've never been to Gunung Lang. Haha...

Wah... that day still got mist? Last time when I went, the sun was shining like hell, no need jacket just wear like normal also can feel the heat, although not as intense as in lowland...

Ah Boy said...

ah boy definitely won't fight with boss, else nothing to eat for the day liao..

u buy any souvenir for ah boy?
ah boy dun mind licking honey

btw, ah boy just tagged u woh ;)

Sin Ling said...

kyh - kyh you so cute, the liu liu too... :D
pssst, dont tell other that i have tomato red face, now also red red liao, people shy shy ma... :p

day-dreamer - Gunung Lang is started on year 2004, and i just knew it a few days ago. Not that suprise also because newspaper didnt advertist also.
Ya lo, surprisingly cameron highland still got mist. i thought january and february are the hottest months, so shoulnt be that cold, so i just brought one jacket and cameron highland is freaking cold...

ah boy - ah boy's boss is chen jiejie, chen wont fight with you one, she very sayang you one, she will give you food one.. :D
sin ling bought ah boy a flower so you can put the flower on your head, be pretty ah boy *give you one bee so you can lick the honey*... :D
ah boy become the tag tag dog liao... :p

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, Cameron and I bet you enjoyed your stay a lot
So many places you have visisted too
:)
So when is the next sequel

Winn said...

i always remember.. me and my fren hike up the boh tea plantation b4....haha..was half alive when was up thr..

Chen said...

Hehehe.. last time I wore short sleeved T-shirt & shorts when jalan-jalan at night in Cameron Highlands.. and summore makan ice cream :P

Sin Ling said...

zeroimpact - oh yeah, i have a very wonderful trip with my family, and i think our family relationship is getting better too... :D
How about your Singapore Trip?

winn - wah, you are so tough, it is 2km far from the junction, luckily the weather is cold, not hot, if not you sure sun burn... :p

chen - Wah chen, not cold mer? so strong la you, got eat steamboat or not? the strawberry ice cream in Cameron Highland very nice you know?

Chen said...

steamboat of coz must eat
i love the herbal steamboat in CH

i tried once the strawberry ice cream in KHM Strawberry Farm, but didn't find it special loh.. where u buy yours? Might be different place different taste kua? :D