Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My only grandma...

Guys, I will not be updating my blog in this few more days, not in the mood to update my blog too.

I just got a bad news from my family that my grandma had just pass away in less than 2 hours ago and I will be making a trip back to Penang tomorrow, and I guess I will be back to sp on Friday morning because I have to sit for a killing exam (Monoclonal antibodies and immunology) on Saturday morning.

I don’t feel like continue writing a sad entry, I have no idea how am I suppose to sit for an exam with this kind of depressing and sad emotion, I have to be strong, and I know I can overcome it.

May she rest in peace, and I just want to tell her that she will always be my hero and I will always love her as how she loves me…

16 comments:

rainbow angeles said...

I'm so sorry to hear about that... be strong... *hugs*

Wennn said...

Sorry to hear about ur Granny!! My deepest condolence to U and ur family!! U be strong okie.... We sit the exam together gether!! Muaks muaks.

day-dreamer said...

Oh no... my deepest condolences.

*hugs* for better days ahead.

Stay strong, okay?

may said...

my deepest condolences to you and your family, Sin Ling dear. if only there was something else I could do to offer comfort in these times. *hugs*

may your beloved granny rest in peace.

kyh said...

my condolences. be strong ya!!! *hugs*

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear bout that and I'm sure you will be able to overcome that and finish your exam well

Chen said...

sorry to hear that.
My deepest condolence to you and your family. May your dear grandma rest in peace.
u take care woh.
*hugs*

Anonymous said...

my deepest condolences to you too my friend..
am really sorry to hear such a tragic news.. be strong k?

ah nel said...

take care girl ;)

_butt said...

oh dear.. im so sorry to hear about your grandma.. my condolences.

all the best in your exam too. be strong, you can get through this. hugs.

:)

Lin Peh said...

Take care.

Winn said...

*hugs*

Simple American said...

Hope you are feeling better. Missing your blog posts. :)

Anonymous said...

My condolence to you *hugz*

Simple American said...

Feel any better miss?

Leave summore hugs for you. :)

a^ben said...

sorry to hear about the news`