Sunday, April 29, 2007

New Semester Le Wei…

My dear readers and friends, greeting everyone, how are you? I hope everyone is having a wonderful and memorable time as well as free from any illness and sickness.

Sorry for the super duper late update, April has been an extremely busy month for me, full of activities, eventful, went out with my friends and family, prepare for the upcoming new semester, partly I am a bit lazy to blog, on phone all the time, went to visit grandma and grandpa and some birthday celebrations were going on too. *wink wink*

On last Monday (23-4-2007), my new semester has officially started and OMFG it will be an extremely tough semester for everyone as well as me. In this stupid semester, I was required to take 7 subjects, which is composed of 5 core papers and 2 electives papers *fainted*.

  1. Animal Biotechnology
  2. Plant Biotechnology
  3. Animal and Plant Breeding
  4. Cell Technology and Genetics Transformation
  5. Bioinformatics 1
  6. Virology & Biotechnology
  7. Monoclonal Antibodies.

I was terribly afraid that I couldn’t cope with the stress and pressure, those ego lecturers were started to pressure us with a lot of revision during this holiday, guess what, I am not going to do that, all I need is to give my brain a very good rest, clean and clear.

GIVE ME A BREAK…

My time table was tremendously packed, have classes everyday except Sunday, WTF, everyday my classes will be started from 9.30am until 5.30pm, 7 practical, reports and assignments need to be done in every 2 weeks time, wah I think I want to go toilet and poo peacefully also cannot already, no time la wei….

15 main text books are needed for these 7 irritating subjects, currently I have bought and photocopied 5 main text books and 10 mores to go, it is so so so costly and un-fun, one book can cost me around RM100-RM200.

Hallo, you think my house prints money one is it?

Principle of genetics and Bioinformatics for Dummies, i am a dummy, nah nah nah bah...

Wooo, RM95.80, haven't reach RM100 yet, siao, not money to buy, wanna sponsor me? *wink*

Please don’t bully me ok? I am just another cute and innocent doggie that needs some mentally and morally support from you, friends as well as family, protect me from harm ya?

I look at you, you look at me, i love you, hug hug please...

Want to punch me, or pinch me? flurry me...

I love you…

* To be continued*

19 comments:

L B said...

i still love you too..

rainbow angeles said...

Thought where you went liao...

Here's to a new semester!
*cling*
Cheers! ;)

Sin Ling said...

lb - my dearest lb, i will always love and miss you *huggies*... :D

angel - angel, i miss you, i have a very happening and tiring holidays, so dont have time to blog, but now onward, more post will be going on... :)
thanks angel and you take care too *big hug*

Wennn said...

Eh Sin Ling I miss U sooo much la.. U soo busy meh~?? Poor U so many books nid to read ah.. NO worry same same here I also nid to study my wine.. We study together gather la.. U study ur subjets study my wine...

may said...

academic books cost unreasonably high even when I was a student! good luck in your new semester. and have lots of fun yea!

day-dreamer said...

Phew! Finally got updates. Hahaha...

Wow, this must be a hell of a semester for you. And yeah, text/reference books for university courses are so damn expensive that if you buy everything original I think you can prepare to starve for one month. That's why we all used to do bulk photostating if we really need the book. Hehe.

Anyway, hope you sail through this semester. *gambateh hugs*

Winn said...

welcome back! dont stress gal:) u look good when smile ma...

Sin Ling said...

wenn - Ah wenn jiejie, i miss miss miss you too, come hug hug first. How are you lately?
Yupe, dont know why we need to read so many books, i think the lecturers want us to die la.
Yoh, study about wine, so nice le, last time i did fermented my own apple wine, eh, although you need to study about wine, but dont make yourself drunk ya... :)
Wenn study hard ya, come we study together gether.. :D

may - hi may jiejie, ya lo so unreasonably expensive, it is just a book only right, more pages more expensive, less pages also expensive *fainted*
Thank you may jiejie, you take care too, cant wait to have more holidays... :p

Anonymous said...

Now I know why I dun like to read books. It's expensive to just pay that amount and see text only :(

Sin Ling said...

day-dreamer - DD, how are you lately? i am a big fat lazy worm, so now only got update, hehe... :p
Ya lo, i am going to be burned in the hell soon, lucky my mom bought me some books if not i have to starve myself for at least a month lo, did some photocopied too..
Thank you DD, we gambateh together gether ok? :D *huggies*

winn - Welcome too my winn jiejie, say byebye to stress and pressure, you look pretty too when you smile, ok ok ok, we both look great when we smile ok...? :)

velverse - hi velverse, how are you? i read books because i need to sit for the exam :p

kyh said...

wah so expensive!!! the doggie very cute leh...

*lup lup sinling*

Simple American said...

Love me? But we just met. kekeke

Wahlau. Which ones are the electives? Going to be so tough for you lor?

_butt said...

time flies.. now new semester already hor.. gambatte!!

:)

Winn said...

hugs

Unknown said...

Kakakaka.. THAT book is not going to be your TEXT izzit?

Books are costly, but they're worth it .... if you read them. :-)

*pinch* *pinch*

Chen said...

all the best ya..
don't study till pengsan, okie :D

Anonymous said...

Haik
Now you make me so confused liao
Busy is sometimes good...
I am busy all the time too with schedule topping the chart too
Hmmmm

13th Panda said...

*pat pat*

rajin2 sikit untuk masa depan yg cerah

haha

ah nel said...

oiiii...lost in space kar?